• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

You got Yahtzee in my SRB2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the one on the right, but you should also add green to the soles of his boots, as to differentiate them from the tops in some poses.

yahtzee.png

Do it. +D

I'm working on the falling frames right now. It's hard to make it not look like some kind of Trinity kick in all honesty, but hey, what can you do. Incidentally, I've had the idea of toying around with a single frame in the meantime so I can both get poses done and find an art style (pertaining to frequent requests regarding line thickness and antialiasing and such crap) that works well. Also, I like Sawhog's idea regarding the colour scheme so I think I'll end up going with that. Or maybe use a coloured stripe on the shoes instead much like other traditional Sonic shoes.

I really wanted to hold off posting anything until I had material to show, but hey, someone asked and I was feeling generous. I'd rather hold off future updates until I actually have something new ready, though. Feels somewhat unprofessional to me, but I might just be an idiot. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back