[Open Assets] Chaos Mode, Ported Straight From 2.0.X! (chaosmode.soc)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snu

YEAAHHHHHHHHH
Many, or even few of you should remember this SOC from 2.0.X:http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=33894

Since the author (Draykon) gave permission for it to be reproduced, I decided to port it for 2.1.X!

There ARE a few differences from the former though:

- Gold and red Buzzes have been added to the rotation of enemies to spawn.

- Unidus from Red Volcano Zone has also joined the huge span of enemies to spawn!

- Enemy spawn rate was slightly reduced, but I may change it back if it is requested highly.

So, what are you waiting for? Go enjoy a removed gametype!

Sendspace mirror:http://www.sendspace.com/file/w8kowc

V1.0 - Release

Thanks to:

Draykon - Creating the original SOC for 2.0.X

Prime 2.0 - Help with the SOC on the #srb2fun IRC chatroom

Attachments

• chaosmode.zip
    741 bytes · Views: 901
Last edited:
There should be an all together 'different' game type rather then playing the levels on match. I really miss the old chaos mode. Chaos along with the circuit maps should be re-added. (My personal opinion. :D)

Also... I just could not help myself.

CHAOSISNOTDEADYET

There should be an all together 'different' game type rather then playing the levels on match. I really miss the old chaos mode. Chaos along with the circuit maps should be re-added. (My personal opinion. :D)

Also... I just could not help myself.

CHAOSISNOTDEADYET

I facepalmed when I found out Circuit Maps were gone. They shouldn't be too hard to add in via LUA (to someone who knows LUA.)

You don't even NEED lua. The gamemode is still there; the maps just aren't. You can just take a 2.0 circuit wad and plug it in, and there would be very few errors. It's so easy to just make a wad made of a bunch of 2.1 wads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back