SRB2JTE.exe: The official SRB to JTE conversion utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
supersonicspeed said:
It says it works if I type "botcanflyme on" in the console,but I have never seen a sonicbot thok, a tailsbot fly, or a knuxbot glide...

Botcanflyme gives bots the ability to carry people, but not the artificial intelligence to do so. As for special abilities, bots only use thoks, glides, and flight in match, tag, and ctf.

Dude, Its neo metal sonic. I played
as super amy in sacity and swicthed to metal sonic
and i saw a blinking neo metal sonic with only one sprite
and oucne i moved he turned back into metal sonic

O_o

Whoa JTE youve outdone yourself you are THE BOMB KUTGW! This is the biggining of my wrath!!!! MUaHAHAHAhahahAHaahAAAAAAAH! Im draining the power out of your house! muhahahaha anyways good job!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure he had a couple of points.

1. He thought JTE was banned. Um, why?
2. He doesn't know if this is still SRB2. Fair question if he's new. It's just an EXE mod so that it looks better/has more features.

Alpha said:
why is jte bad or something like that its still srb2? :?
To those trying to translate I was a n00b and speak the language fluently.
He was asking if SRB2JTE was bad in the sense of "Does JTE suck?"
Am I right Alpha?

I'd like to note that on the SRB2JTE Wiki page, I have seen multiple edits that are either redundant, or opinionated. If you're going to edit the page, make sure that the information isn't already covered, and isn't an opinion. Specifically, whether or not you think music is annoying doesn't matter. It doesn't belong on the Wiki page.

Well duh, all the srb2 gameplay modes are in JTE.

(except for chaos mode, it was from an older one)

Yes, in SRB2, OpenGL is unsupported and may crash your computer. But in srb2JTE, Software mode is unsupported and may crash your computer.

If you like software just for the graphics, you can change it to be more pixely in the 3D Card options.

That will happen if you're using Software mode in 2P. You can just host a private netgame and just set up your bots there rather than going into splitscreen, unless perhaps you and a friend are playing, in which case you can fix first player's screen by switching from Software to Open GL with the SRB2 Launcher.

Actually, I think Alam just made a fixed compile of SRB2JTE that solves splitscreen problems. If you ask him for it, I bet he'd be willing to give it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back