Post your pics/art here!

tumblr_ltu120Qbc51r4cvcc

School gets REALLY boring sometimes.

A halloween picture I had done. I don't believe there is much to explain about it.

Oo, awesome blaze, on everything. Favorite part of the Halloween one is Blaze's left eye (right eye from our perspective) and the way it seems to just sink into the background, or perhaps come from the darkness in the background itself. Also, it's staring at you in such a perfectly creepy way...awesome :P

Is sprite art considered art?
No, sprite comics are not art, and I am offended that you think that this abysmal butchering is even worthy of the term "art".

Real pixel art is definitely art though, but I'm not sure you'd understand.

KEEP THE PIXEL SIZES UNIFORM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PIXEL ASPECT RATIO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No, sprite comics are not art, and I am offended that you think that this abysmal butchering is even worthy of the term "art".

Real pixel art is definitely art though, but I'm not sure you'd understand.

KEEP THE PIXEL SIZES UNIFORM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PIXEL ASPECT RATIO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's not really one of my better ones, I just felt like making that for SG. You didn't have to be so harsh.
And yes I do get what you are saying.

Hey, I'll Begin, that was kind of nasty. It's just a silly comic, there's no need to berate it like that. I at least laughed when I read it, so I guess it did it's job, eh?

I'm thinking of getting into digital painting. What sort of programs could I use to do that?

I'm thinking of getting into digital painting. What sort of programs could I use to do that?
Paint Tool SAI. It's small, <10 MB, and has tons of nice features. It's basically become the standard digital painting program, and is probably being used just as much (if not more) than Photoshop. It's really easy to use as well. You can find it fairly easily with a Google search.

Paint Tool SAI. It's small, <10 MB, and has tons of nice features. It's basically become the standard digital painting program, and is probably being used just as much (if not more) than Photoshop.
Wow, what a blatant lie! Photoshop and Corel Painter are the industry standards by far.

john_madden_final.jpg

I used the latter for this, by the by.

^^^ That is nice.

what_this_is_i_don__t_even_by_a_terrible_cartoon-d4fht4l.png

I made this. I made it in MS Paint.

MS Paint is the industry standard for people too cheap to buy Abode Illustrator and too cowardly to download it illegally and also too lazy to learn how to use GIMP.

Seriously, I should look into the better Paint-like programs on-line. Does anybody have favorable experiences with one of them?

Last edited:
...I set the control for the brush in Photoshop to Pen Pressure, but it won't let me draw at all now.

Wow, what a blatant lie! Photoshop and Corel Painter are the industry standards by far.

Didn't mean in the art industry, but artists in general. Those on DA, Pixiv, etc.
Although, calling many of those people artists might be a stretch...(looks at self *cough*)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back