STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thompson

Endokukennnn
This mod is based off of Sth360(Sonic '06) the reason why I call it 360 is because I have the 360 version and well it sounds better than STHPS3.
RNG SONIC progress (13% I guess)

Now download!

STH360.wad final (uncomplete)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/udbjfk
Sth360 music
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8o6f7b
Sth360Software (uncomplete)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ntzjv
whoot!

I would like to thank the people who have helped me with this mod, which is: RedFire(the true fire), SilverESP,Dr. Pepper, STHE1230, Dachies99, Darkness claw, and others out there, sorry I'm just having a hard time thinking right now. Thank you all who has helped me with this mod.

It goes from soleanna castle-radical train in a half. Have fun playing playing an unfinished wad.

In great memories,
Sth360

Never mind I'm continuing it. But not here.

Awesome! You've gotten more of it done. Hopefully I'll be able to play before i have to go to bed

Wave ocean zone 1 goes past the block map. Also, could you please find a way to fix the visual glitches in software mode? Its absolutely horrible.

Well... It could do with some work...

The Texture was out of line and most was full of Untextured LineDefs and Redwall..

During Wave Coast 2 (I think) I actidentially Span into the water and skimmed for about a minutes...

Also, near the end I stopped trusting the springs and started using Tails and Knuckles...

A little improvment and it'll be worthwhile...

Draykon said:
21.7 MB? Any chance we could get a no music version? Because I KNOW that's not 21.7 MB of content.
Oh sorry, I couldnt download winamp. It was having problems while I was installing it. Does anyone know any other mp3 converters without trying to buy it?

Even though this WAD has a few glitches on it, I had a blast on wave ocean. But you might want to get rid of the "Spawn from ceiling" and have people instead drop down on dash panels into the loop also you should probably put the No Zone into the header.

Well, now that I've actually played it....

Soleana City was horrible. The center of the map lagged like crazy, like, to the point that I just gave up and level selected my way to Wave Ocean.

Wave Ocean itself was interesting, it didn't really need to be split into two acts. Act 2 came to quite an abrupt end though. I assumed it wasn't finished and warped to the Mach Speed Zone.

As for the Mach Speed Zone, on one hand, it was by far the best attempt at On-Rails gameplay in SRB2 I've ever witnessed. On the other hand, that is saying next to nothing. Still, I did have fun playing it, there were just a few segments (particularly the sudden abrubt turn followed by platforming. Ugh, might wanna put a checkpoint there.) where I got frustrated and wanted to murder small children. Although, it'd be nice if it had a level-specific SOC to keep the player in his running frames, I found myself sliding and fastwalking a few times.

There is of course, nothing to say about Egg Cerberus, which is apparantly a Zone rather than a Boss. As it appears to just be the Eggmobile.

All in all, it beats the carp out of the other Next-Gen mod, but at the same time needs work.

Draykon said:
All in all, it beats the carp out of the other Next-Gen mod, but at the same time needs work.
Thanx, oh and the other problems im workin on it. I splited the wave ocean zone into parts because my things woudnt work cuz of the block map thingy, also Soleanna castle is the biggest level so far so i guess im gonna have to minimize it a little. Wave ocean would have been a lot better if doom builder would work the way i would but it doesnt. Which sux a lot >_>

Weird. A while ago, BSafe Online blocked me downloading this WAD; now it doesn't.

Anyway, by the comments I hear, you can get rid of nasty slime trails by simply making a smaller sector. You can also make the sector's ceiling lower; while my Moon Milkshake Zone wasn't that big X/Y wise, the ceiling was 7200 fracunits high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back