Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, Pwn3d777 here. I've actually been playing SRB2 for quite some time, but there's still many things I have to get used to (Like mouse playing for Match/CTF). I joined this forum mainly so I can become a little more known, and also to get the wads.
I'm also a regular on Pokemon Diamond and Battle Revolution, plus I have a YouTube account (same as forum name). Hopefully I'll be able to make the best of what's coming, and hopefully be able to host some netgames soon (If I ever get my hosting problems sorted out with).

Hello I'm 12 years old lives in america likes guns,swords,gems,goofing of to have fun, messing around whith the consol,and snipeing ppl!

I like to uese tailsrider alot!

My name is supersonic2007.But you can call me marcus.I am a 10 year old boy who loves video games.I also like playing football baseball and basketball.I also have a few sonic fan charecters.If you ever wanna see pictures of my fan charecters pm me.

I am Cynthia, I am 11 years old...... I hate school. I have 2 brothers that use this message board. I LOVE the color purple, yelling at random people, biting my brothers, and being annoying to my brothers. ^.^

To all those I didn't welcome (well, that must be several pages back >_> ), welcome to the forums. Be sure to read the FAQ if you have any questions, and all that good jazz.

I should note that colored text generally isn't a good idea here. Many people use alternative color schemes for these forums, so while one color on my layout may be easy to read, others can't distinguish it from their background color.

I am Gaaradude6969 although I wish to change that, I live in Houston,Tx, I am homeschooled, I am a 14 year old male. I created the Emerald Coast level , and am addicted to SRB2 and editing it.
EDIT: I'm also a music freak and will make MIDI's for games (though I usually never get around to doing it.)
Also, its seems I am being bothered by a user named ah2190.
I'd REALLY appreciate it if he would bug off.

Gaaradude6969, hello, and goodbye. Hello to the forums, and goodbye as you have broken the rules. Have a nice day.

Apparently, he didn't.

I guess I should re-introduce myself, since I've changed this past six to eight months.

I'm Mint, serious most of the time, but really with a happy-go-lucky attitude. I used to roam and lurk here, and then I came bearing great potential, I guess. I'm still fairly new around here, but I'm working at it.
I wad, a lot, and I make stuff occasionally. I enjoy many hobbies, and wadding is one of them.

Also, I'm a genius by technicality (yet very eccentric), but I don't go by what all of the annoying standardized tests say. I'm just another person that wants to change the world, with slightly different methods.

well i guess theres no evading my names seth and i intend to be a great wadder as soon as learn how to stop being lazy.

im a guy and im 14 years old my favorite weapons of use are the longsword and the .357 revolver note i have no grammer skills what so ever.

Hi,

I have been around here for at least a year now... I discovered this game through wikipedia (I think) and I have been and remain to be amazed at how well it plays. Aside from the seemingly unavoidable difficulty with Tails' flying I find it far superior to all of the 3d Sonic games.

I initially just snooped around the forums looking for mods and answers to my questions. Some questions I couldn't figure out so posted in relevant wiki discussion pages but as they weren't answered for a long while I usually figured out myself (who knew you needed a object for the teleport destination :p )

I made extremely simple wads completing one character in MS Paint and making a compilation of all my favorite levels while changing several textures and actually breaking splitscreen. I also used this as a way to play levels that I couldn't reach via conventional methods (PAZ and MR). After a while I started learning how to make better textures and such and started designing better levels. I made several multiplayer maps, some of which were great and original (in my humble opinion) while others were annoying and even broken.

Just as the levels started getting real good I got grounded from SRB2 for a while and when it was over I just could not get into it again. I started modding "The Battle for Middle Earth 2" and started the now dormant mod GEM which planned to add a complete Arnor among other things.

Eventually I got burnt out and needed a break, I played some Sonic games, SA:DX, Sonic CD, Sonic R, etc. After a while I also began learning some basic programming and also started working on a novelization of the Sonic the Hedgehog video game series. (with some corrections on what I consider major mistakes on Sega's part) Then I caught a cold and became very tired and sluggish over the past few weeks. I eventually re-downloaded SRB2 on my new computer. This time I was able to reach Prismatic Angel Zone without cheating and with some better graphics software (which I used at a great extent when modding other games) I think I can try WADding again.

My hesitation for joining results from my first impression of this forum being an unfriendly community. Recently I see that the rules have become more strict and I perhaps may have mistaken the strictness of the admins for unfriendliness while some of the genuine unfriendliness appears to be trying to be dealt with.

I hope that I can get some great stuff going on my off-season of BFME modding and that just as how I have more skill at the game, I may also have more skill modding it.

JEV3 said:
Aside from the seemingly unavoidable difficulty with Tails' flying.....
What, are you getting railed or something? Flying is kinda easy, but you shouldn't be trying to fly 2048 fracs, more like 512.

JEV3 said:
After a while I started learning how to make better textures and such and started designing better levels. I made several multiplayer maps, some of which were great and original (in my humble opinion) while others were annoying and even broken.
Link pleasethanks.

And, uh, yeah, welcome.

Tails flying is a really difficult and makes Knuckles in fact the easiest on most levels. However this isn't the place to discuss this.

The levels will probably remade or ditched and I hope to submit some of my better ones to the next contest. At the moment I don't really have access to them since they are on my broken computer and I'd have to extract it from the hard drive. My dad still has the tool we use at work. My only exceptional ones really are my Space Capture the Flag, all my chemical plant stuff, and there are a few matches and circuits that are interesting. (One match won't be released since it had the intention of letting my younger siblings play 'house' on it. ack... )

However I certainly hope you guys will be able to see some stuff from me soon anyways!

It was posted eight days ago, first of all. Secondly, it was just a backseat mod. No use bringing up old news, buddy.

hi

hi, my name is mariokart my real name is hitoshi. I'am 11 years old turning 12 actually. I never make friends in srb2 cause when i tell them this "can you be my friend" they say no i am friendly but when i make a server they dont join But I have to succeed to make friends

Hello, I'm DashFox2007, but you can call me Dash, Dashfox, Dash The Fox, Mr. Fox, etc., etc. I'd make a longer post, but my Wii batteries are dieing out.
By the way, I'm 8 years old.

ah2190 said:
Gaaradude6969, hello, and goodbye. Hello to the forums, and goodbye as you have broken the rules. Have a nice day.

Aren't you supposed to introduce yourself here, and not try and bust my rear for the 5 millionth time?

JEV3 said:
My hesitation for joining results from my first impression of this forum being an unfriendly community. Recently I see that the rules have become more strict and I perhaps may have mistaken the strictness of the admins for unfriendliness while some of the genuine unfriendliness appears to be trying to be dealt with.

Yeah, a lot of users here are high strung due to constant increase of noobs, so there really isn't much "benefit of the doubt" here. The admins are basically banning left and right as fast as possible because of the rapid crap that keeps getting thrown in here. The majority of users here that don't get banned aren't jackasses, it's just that most newcomers don't use enough common sense around here.

But anyways, welcome to the forums! Don't worry about getting in the admins' wrath; by the looks of your intro post, you look like you're one of the few incoming newbs that actually know how a forum works. Enjoy your stay, and I look forward to playing some of your levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back