SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
... No, read what I have said rather then what I am saying. I am still working on SRB2JTE, trying to make it freakin' perfect for you fools in any way possible other then adding or massively modifying things which I had not originally intended to do as such. Meaning, I am working extremely hard trying to get every single tiny bug in PSO mode and JTEBots debunked, working on in-game menus and PSO character saving and loading in netgames, et cetera. Because of this massive amount of work and the fact that I am pushing myself as much as I can with it, I will not be updating the readme any further, it is up to you to write about the new things I add after I briefly explain how they work. Understand now?

Editted again: Included the CORRECT and COMPLETE list of special moves and other details about the project, completely outstripping all the small amount of work you guys did and adding links to SRB2JTE's page and whatnot. :roll: I ended up making it myself anyway...

JTE's Wiki Entry on TNG2W About That Thing...Called....SPMoves....I Think... said:
Untested, Unused, Unloved

WIN D:

Seriously Jason, you should port all these over to SRB2JTE, it's gained quite a sufficent amount of popularity and I'm sure people would love to them, besides, they are (for the most part) what made SPMoves so popular in the first place.

JJames19119 said:
JTE's Wiki Entry on TNG2W About That Thing...Called....SPMoves....I Think... said:
Untested, Unused, Unloved

WIN D:

Seriously Jason, you should port all these over to SRB2JTE, it's gained quite a sufficent amount of popularity and I'm sure people would love to them, besides, they are (for the most part) what made SPMoves so popular in the first place.

i agree, but if he doesn't want to then he shouldn't. he should make somthing he will like as much as we do, and i heard he HATES spmoves now.

EDIT:love the game JTE

What I stayed up all of last night working on.
A dynamic level select menu that builds itself based on where you've been before for PSO mode. Now with Sonic 2-style Zone grouping. Isn't it cool?
I just need to make a few million more extreme menu systems like this and make characters save specially for PSO mode and I can release 1.69.5 officially and whatnot... I still need to make:
A color selection menu for after the character selection menu
A size selection menu for after the color selection menu (I'm pretty confident I can make it so you can be a rather tiny or huge Sonic if you choose to mess with it)
A bank menu to store and take items and meseta
3 shop menus to buy from a random selection of items and sell at set prices
An equip menu to equip things easily without having to bother with the stupid console command
A small quick-access inventory menu to access your other items like Monomates and whatnot
Magic and a magic menu to go along with it. Use the Force, Tails!
A more complete items list, with twice as many items and adding actual usefulness to them
TEN BILLION MORE FREAKIN THINGS I HAVE TO PROGRAM ALL BY MYSELF
And ... Just about anything else you can think of, I have yet to make. ^_^ But hey, I've got a teleport menu! SO THERE! HA!

D: OMFG WIN

Jeez, Jason, you're pulling out all the stops for this. o_o I really can't wait to play this, I don't think I'm ever going to stop playing it. ^_^

I'm still pretty sure AJ is better then me, I'm just more willing to put everything I've got into what I make. Or something like that. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to make NiGHTs mode's flying code properly, you know. But then, that's just advanced college-level math. And if it's true that AJ doesn't fully apply himself to everything he makes, we actually DON'T know how good he is. And I doubt you'll be seeing some programming face-off between us to see who's better any time soon, sorry.

By the way, that menu is progressing nicely... It's still in the works, you know. I just added support for nozone, made grouped entrys that would otherwise go offscreen (Rock Skull Mountain Zone 28, for example) create a new group instead (Which is also Sonic 2/3'ish, if you recall) and ... stuff.

All that's really left (with the menu, anyway) at this point is to make the ability to have the list scroll up and down when it's too long to fit on the screen and you've selected something offscreen, as is the case with Mystic Realm, and then to make it so the list uses an array of maps you have visited with that specific PSO character rather then the maps visited array from gamedata.dat for time attack data...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back