Sonic Boom: A new Sonic cartoon series, coming Fall 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on Sonic Retro took screen caps of the concept art from the "Behind the Scenes" video.
In the spoiler tag.

12778669853_462696a9c7_o.png

12778671143_3a386e5767_o.png

12778982784_8c96556af1_o.png

12778545005_9ab0191740_o.png

12778984614_c8a0b5f870_o.png

12778985794_2d8b29fdec_o.png

12778676833_d94d28634a_o.png

12778549375_c05798a61f_o.png

12778990404_6fb886e0a3_o.png

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

In-game Eggman model.

pOTUGrL.png

Last edited:
Wow that was really funny! I am actually really excited for Sonic Boom, both the game and the TV show. Is it just me, or the moment when Tails breaks the brake made you burst into laughter?

Wow that was really funny! I am actually really excited for Sonic Boom, both the game and the TV show. Is it just me, or the moment when Tails breaks the brake made you burst into laughter?

Its just you. I heard the games for both wii u and 3ds will be different in terms of storyline.

Has anyone realized that this TV show is NOT going to be run by 4Kids? (Considering that the show isn't being hosted in japan and isn't being dubbed over to the US since the show is actually hosted in the US) Although I am concerned how well the show would receive since it's going to be on Cartoon Network. My response about the voice acting: "I sound like a fortune cookie!" *tastes himself* "But I don't taste like one..."
Well... I don't mind the voice actors, but I can barely take some of their jokes seriously. And since when has pointing out the obvious been a good thing? They've done it in SA1, SA2, Heroes, Shadow, Sonic 06, Secret Rings, Unleashed, Colors, Generations, AND Lost World. It isn't even comedy sometimes! Besides that, the voice acting and show design is meh, I really hope this show is well received since this really hasn't been done for modern sonic's time on TV.

Have you ever seen "Despicable Me"?

I'm more talking about a teenage girl voicing a really young girl.

Anyways, I was gonna post the pictures of the Sonic Boom characters but it looks like someone had beat me to it lol.

Last edited:
tumblr_n2i4sgP7KH1s7jhgfo1_1280.jpg

This thread needs some more Eggman concept art love.
I really can't believe that they made Eggman look like a general. This is the second weirdest Eggman I've seen in my life. (First being the '06 Eggman [Let's never speak of this abomination again]) And before anyone else makes the reference, I think this shall be the start of the name: EggBuff
New nitpick: Looking carefully it looks like half of Eggman's Mouth is in his collar. Wanna unbutton that a little doc?

Is it just me, or did the leaked videos make anyone else think of a Sonic version of Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One?

99 rings, a ring flying off the map, and a bunch of numbers and letters on the right hand side...I get this wierd feeling that they didn't collect 100 rings in that level.

Also, dat 15 FPS. XD Yeah, this is a early development build of the game. Unless the final game will run at 15 FPS and have half the textures missing.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

99 rings, a ring flying off the map, and a bunch of numbers and letters on the right hand side...I get this wierd feeling that they didn't collect 100 rings in that level.

The bunch of numbers and letters to the side, that's CryEngine 3 debug information.

Last edited:
What exactly do you mean by that? SEGA doesn't intend to release games for Nintendo platforms anymore?

No. Around in May of 2013, SEGA announced that they were releasing three new Sonic games exclusive to Nintendo consoles. They had only revealed Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics 2014 and Sonic Lost World. The third game was remained a mystery until well...Sonic Boom was announced.

I'm just saying that after this third and final game that SEGA said they would do, they will probably (and hopefully) release more Sonic titles on different platforms rather than just the Wii U and the 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back