Eggrobo.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly looks anything like Egg Robo... At least it's not a sprite rip like some we've had recently...
Screens:
srb20109.png

Standing
srb20110.png

Jumping
srb20111.png

Walking
srb20112.png

Spinning. He always goes the same speed, which is quite fast...
srb20113.png

Hurt
srb20114.png

Dead
srb20115.png

Standing, from the front this time.

If you work at it i can see this going somewhere.

Things to work on :-
shading.
Some sprites could do with some more detail here and there.
The body color would be better been lighter and shaded rather than dark red.

Thats all i have right now but like monster iestyn said, at least this isn't a sprite rip

Also a tip, Next time post something like this in the editing section because this is not finished yet.

Silent_Snipe said:
If you work at it i can see this going somewhere.

Things to work on :-
shading.
Some sprites could do with some more detail here and there.
The body color would be better been lighter and shaded rather than dark red.

Thats all i have right now but like monster iestyn said, at least this isn't a sprite rip

Also a tip, Next time post something like this in the editing section because this is not finished yet.
That and this is a sprite rip.Head:Dog head and body:Eggman's body.

Is this your first wad? If so, then this is very good. Original sprites that aren't completely butt-ugly, and this character is pretty well balanced. I would suggest some shading, and make sure that the last two frame sets: PLAYa1-PLAYa5 & PlAYb1-PLAYb5 aren't capitalized.

Since when? And, this is not a sprite rip, these were obviously custom sprites. If they are sprite rips please point to me where these sprites were ripped from, Usuario.

The icon looks awesome.
Usuario: If you don't know who Eggrobo is, do some research. He's a robot that looks like Eggman but with a roboting head and some other small differences.

The Dark Fox said:
Usuario: If you don't know who Eggrobo is, do some research. He's a robot that looks like Eggman but with a roboting head and some other small differences.
Oh...i see now.Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back