Megaman Zero wad (Zero.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made A zero wad in my spare time before signing up on the Srb2 MB, well I have a few warnings about My Zero wad.

1. Whenever I put in an Image(When selecting a character on 1 player) It messes up. So I used no image/Sonic

2.If you have the Zero wad from Sonic Adventure Dx, please rename this wad to
MegamanZero.wad so Srb2 isn't confused

3.The Life image is not at the bottom like it should be

Without further ado(or howerver you spell that) The Download Link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/00f3yc

Here's a screnshot:
2h6ablx.png

And another:
2qcjl0o.png

Screenshots By Spark The Hedgehog...Thanks!

Update!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/575oy1

This is sort of like the First Origional Zero wad, except The blue Crawlas are replaced, the 1-up box it a pic Of Zero, and The Clear Sign is Another Picture Of him. Since I know some of you might want to keep the origional Zero, so I called it Zero2.wad so you can always go back to the origional
The Character Image is still messed up, so enjoy! and please Say ANYTHING about this wad if you want to, I don't care what you say, just say what needs to be said, and to answer anyone's questio to the 2-Dish graphics, is because(If you read the posts) MY SCANNER IS DOWN AND I CAN'T MAKE CUSTOM SPRITES WITH PAINT, I STINK. so there's your answer.

I wonder what people think of my wad(Besides the fact that you have to download screenies)
SonicTheDalek said:
So basically, this is SPRITE RIP?

Edit:Well...yeah, sorry. I'm going to hand draw them later. And you will have a back, left Ect.

Chaos Knux said:
So the sprite-rippages are just placeholders and this is a beta?
Edit:You took those words Right out of My mouth!
Edit::Scratch that, I'm just going to draw it from one angle because I can't draw Front, Back, Side-Back, and Side.DX

Why do you keep putting Edit: when you haven't edited your posts?
Also sprite rips are against teh rulez

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Why do you keep putting Edit: when you haven't edited your posts?
Also sprite rips are against teh rulez
Uh, some people might actually read the post before he edited them. That could be why.

Well if he would've edited it it would say "Last edited by..." at the bottom of the post, and it doesn't.

Not exactly. I just edited my post from that other thread 2/3 times, and it only states that I edited it once. So it only shows if the user edits it after someone else posts.

Vash said:
Not exactly. I just edited my post from that other thread 2/3 times, and it only states that I edited it once. So it only shows if the user edits it after someone else posts.
Uh, hello? Are you just reading one/two sentences a post?

I read the rules, It says Sprite rips Aren't allowed IF They suck really bad, you see, this is just a beta, but I am working on this right now and am (when Zero is added) Changing 1-up boxes, (possibly) sheilds, The Enimies, and If they request it...The boss AND the boss music all changed...oh, and some boss sprite bosses are some-what, not entirely a rip.[/b]

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Well if he would've edited it it would say "Last edited by..." at the bottom of the post, and it doesn't.

Edit:Oh, and not to burst your bubble, I did Edit the post numerous times...I edited the first post 5 times by the way...
Anyways I'm going to go back on topic now...Did anyone like the wad despite the fact that it was ripped?

Edit::I almost forgot, I can't do this hand drawn because my scanner is down AND when I tried to do this using paint(I stink at comp. customs by the way) and I showed my brothers my paint custom and they were SCARRED to death, oh, and even if it isn't done, It IS almost done...just need to change the- *shot*

When this WAD is finished I'll check it out. I'm plannng a Geo Stealar WAD but I just don't know what the special ability is going to be.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
When this WAD is finished I'll check it out. I'm plannng a Geo Stealar WAD but I just don't know what the special ability is going to be.

Actually, you should check it out now, I don't think its half bad(Even though I made it XD) But if You could help me with the Character Select image, I would be entirely greatful because (as I said in first post) It messes up whenever I try to add the image that has to be exactly 128x 128x pixels (Which mine was)!

I can draw it for you in paint then give you a link to it. I can help you out with the sprites too if you need any help.

Unfourtanatly 128x128 images are smaller in paint but here you go anyway:
qo91th.jpg

EDIT: Sorry about the whit part...for some reason tinypics did that.
EDIT:: Ok, I fixed the white part.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
<image>

Oh hey thanks, but you should try out the next version, The next one(thanks to you) Will have that image, The 1-up boxes, and Blue Crawla Enimies different...Would you want to try it out then? ~shot~

Edit: The one thing I didn't get was that on the turorial on SRB2 Wiki says the image HAS to be exactly 128x 128x, but when I play, the images for the characters look like rectangles...hm...(I'm NOT telling you to get another Image, that was just a thought)

MegamanZero29292 said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
<image>

Oh hey thanks, but you should try out the next version, The next one(thanks to you) Will have that image, The 1-up boxes, and Blue Crawla Enimies different...Would you want to try it out then? ~shot~

Edit: The one thing I didn't get was that on the turorial on SRB2 Wiki says the image HAS to be exactly 128x 128x, but when I play, the images for the characters look like rectangles...hm...(I'm NOT telling you to get another Image, that was just a thought)
Yeah I'll give it shot since I am a fan of megaman. If you need help with the sprites on the next version just lemme know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back