N00bhogs (UPDATED! 5.30.08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This won't happen if you add n00bhogs after adding Mystic Realm. Unfortunately, ringslinger noobhogs will still shoot rings from out of the sky as a side effect.

Hey, Do you know what would be maybe good/bad?
if the noobhogs could turn yellow when you go super? that would scare noobs!

this file is fun to play with! It is VERY fun when you're playing with the HMS soc file. It makes it easier to kill them.( and no I'm not talking about HMS123311 wad. I'm talking about the soc file that makes sonic act like HMS)

This is a good soc. But you should make the red buzzbombers noobhogs less fast because on silver caverns level its makes the level harder at the part with the giant bottomless pit

Finaly I got some challenge! And rings after distroying enemies.
Expectialy when you use darkspine-sonic. *Nice*

This does not work, can someone help me with that, because I type in Noobhogs.soc but does not work.

FSX said:
SuperSonicStar* said:
This does not work, can someone help me with that, because I type in Noobhogs.soc but does not work.

RUNSOC N00BHOGS.SOC
It's better to type in "addfile n00bhogs.soc", since "runsoc" is mainly for level headers.

Vash said:
FSX said:
SuperSonicStar* said:

RUNSOC N00BHOGS.SOC
It's better to type in "addfile n00bhogs.soc", since "runsoc" is mainly for level headers.

And the fact that "n00bhogs" isn't spelled with two Os.

I'm also thinking of improving some stuff on it, I've allready improved the bosses thok, and gave the boss a better spindash...

I don't know if you've fixed this, but when I approached a Deton, it sigsegv'd. I never saw the Deton.

Anyway, this is cool. What's not cool is that there have been like three instances of people uploading this to the Wiki.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
I don't know if you've fixed this, but when I approached a Deton, it sigsegv'd. I never saw the Deton.
Thats weird...That never happened to me.

Just a personal experience:

I was playing CEZ2 Normal with this on. As I killed more and more enemies, I said, "You know, there are probably over 1000 rings in this level now." I kept playing, and I got to the enemy trap room with the switch and the floor panels. So I hit a floor panel, and, oh, 50 or 60 Noobhogs pop out. I kill them all. And to make a long story short, there were over 1,200 rings in that tiny room.

Wow.

This is cool, haven't yet tested with everything, but the n00bhogs are harder than Buttnik, (Except on Ultimate. Because of ringspawns.)

Finally soc which makes coop harder but not boring and playable! Thanks, I'm using this soc for my server "[HETOR] Funny coop". Try it with mystic realm, powerdrop-notrail.soc and ringslinger on.

Great job!

EDIT: In next version please make them colored. For example, regular n00bhog - blue, ringslinger - red.

It's been around two mounths since the last post.
*Reported.*
[edit]to the person below me: thank you for explaining further, I'm sorry I didn't [/edit]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back