• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic 06 Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRB2 the Hedgehog (2006) would be a good name. Project looks okay except for the textures

The only reason that the textures look a little pixelated is because they are straight from Sonic 06. This was also the case for other projects such as SRB2 Heroes and SRB2 Adventure DX.

First look at Crisis City!

Attachments

• srb20002.png
    srb20002.png
    1,004.9 KB · Views: 457
As everyone else is saying, this mod looks really good. I've played your other mods based around 3D sonic games, and they keep the style of the original games pretty well.

Nice job! I'm loving it, Keep it up! Not gonna lie, I'm tempted to ask if you can port your old mods to 2.1.

I dont think so. They are outdated. Someone ported the SADX mod though :)

As everyone else is saying, this mod looks really good. I've played your other mods based around 3D sonic games, and they keep the style of the original games pretty well.

Thank you! Im doing the best I can!

People may confuse it with v1.09.x though, IMO SRB2 Next Gen works better, Btw I love how Crisis City looks.

First look at Crisis City!
Looks amazing so far! The only thing I would change is the hue of the stage. In sonic next gen the whole city had a redish/orange color to it. I also don't want to be "that" guy but how far is the project so far?

The old mod was called SRB2 Next Gen so I guess I ll go with 2006 or 06

Looks amazing so far! The only thing I would change is the hue of the stage. In sonic next gen the whole city had a redish/orange color to it. I also don't want to be "that" guy but how far is the project so far?

Well... Crisis City is almost done. It is a little darker than the other stages and Flame Core will be darker too. Im not a fan of Color sectors at all x)

Well... Crisis City is almost done. It is a little darker than the other stages and Flame Core will be darker too. Im not a fan of Color sectors at all x)
Its cool dude lmao I know you know whats best for the mod, I just cant wait for it to come out because I loved you work on the sonic adventure mod for 2.0 and im playing the heroes mod right now and im LOVING it! Actually another question I had is if you are making all these mods by yourself?

Its cool dude lmao I know you know whats best for the mod, I just cant wait for it to come out because I loved you work on the sonic adventure mod for 2.0 and im playing the heroes mod right now and im LOVING it! Actually another question I had is if you are making all these mods by yourself?

For the most part yes. But for the Heroes mod I asked other people to help me on some really important things (TEAMS, Lua codes, Music). Still, the level design is all by me!

Ok, Crisis City is for the most part, done! Working on Flame Core (my favorite 06 level probably)

Anyone have ideas for Radical Train? Its such a weird level and I cant make trains move AT ALL in SRB2. I guess it ll be nice if you can go INSIDE a train? What do you guys would like to see in the level? And yes, I will make a mach speed zone for it! :P

Ok, Crisis City is for the most part, done! Working on Flame Core (my favorite 06 level probably)

Anyone have ideas for Radical Train? Its such a weird level and I cant make trains move AT ALL in SRB2. I guess it ll be nice if you can go INSIDE a train? What do you guys would like to see in the level? And yes, I will make a mach speed zone for it! :P

Dude, I'd love it if you like, during the mach speed section you are running around, then jump off a ramp and crash into a train, and you start running INSIDE the train. That'd be badass.

Also, for the level itself, I think you should be going after a lost train, instead of an escaping train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back