• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Return of the Wire Frames *gasp*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be a lot to do alone, that's for sure. I would love to make something like that on my own, unfortunately, MY computer doesn't have internet right now and I dunno a good program to make something like that with.

Firstly, Dev-C++ (I've got it, and it's working =D) and you're using your family computer? :\
Cool, I'm using my family computer as well. =D
Now then, I could use Flash 8 but then I would need hard programming to make the compiled and changes into the wad of the picture. It would be hard and take a very long time. I think I know how to make the picture by using copy-paste and a set of pictures but I'll need some references for hair-styles and contributions for species.
Yes, I won't make this. This is just too conviting for n00bs to come in and use it for their own free will.

Just for the purpose of showing off, here is my wire frame
and a sprite made using it:
wirefxb7.png

H Y P E R said:
Just for the purpose of showing off, here is my wire frame
and a sprite made using it:
wirefxb7.png
I will put that up there as a Prime Example...Any other Examples you want to submit?

I'm taking only 3 more Examples Will be taken, after that, I'm taking no more examples, but If you submit an example that's better than the current three, then the worst one will be replaced (No hard feelings to those whose submitted ones got replaced)

Shiruba said:
Alright. Now, back on topic, how's the wire frame's frames coming along?

As of right now, I am staring the walking sprites, I've been away from the computer for a while (Because of School) so progress was a little slow.

Shiruba said:

A failed attempt to make Knuckles with wire frames.
Your example has been put up, If you feel you could update your Image in Anyway, please do so. (That was for anyone who posted a Wire Frame Character Image)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back