• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tikal Beta finally out! Now for the real thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zck2020 said:
*facepalm* Not again...
AMYRCHAR2.png
tikalbb7.png
credit04rm8.png

Please, people. Be a little more creative.
Yea, Put Tikals Head On Robotnikz Body.

zck2020 said:
It's kinda supposed to.
*checks google images* Wow I haven't seen a Tikal Pic in a long time. Her SADX model looked like her dreads were covering the crown without it coming out of it

If I'm not mistaken, you're the third person to tell me that. I have already stated that I am putting the tiara on the outside of her head because I prefer to show the work I put into it.

I would also like to say that if I keep taking all these fixes at this moment I'm never going to get done. So, I'll work on the alpha for now, and then I'll take everything else in to account later when I'm working on the beta. Sorry to sound like a jerk, but I kinda want to finish this so I can have a tikal.

Why are you drawing her inaccurately for the sake of a few seconds of work? Even if the crown took you a while and was hard to make doesn't mean that you should sacrifice important details for the sake of a little extra work. Same thing applies for the bandages.

Angeleus why dont you just edit Tikal off of Amyre?

Offtopic: I've been thinking lately about making a mighty remake wad, now i know i would need some evidence but i just want you guys' opinion.

I did not say that I would not put the extra work in. I'm just saying I would like to actually get past standing and idle frames. I'm making the necessary changes, but with my time slots working out this way, I'm lucky if I can devote an hour a day to this project. I'm staying up late to make a desperate attempt to keep up. And believe me: distinguishing shades of orange on a dimly lit computer monitor (so as not to wake the rents) is a right pain in the...you get the idea.
And I've been through this: I DON'T LIKE THE BANDAGES!!!!!!!!! If they mean that much to you, I'll make her the way I like her, and then the way everyone else wants her, because that'll just be a few touch-ups from the way I want her.

zck2020 said:
@Angelus_the_echidna: Chill out, I was just giving you my personal opinion and advice... ಠ_ಠ

whatareyoutalkingabout?iamcompletelycalm!! Joking. Sorry I snapped. Just a little tired, is all. How'd you do that little face? It looks funny.

Angelus_the_echidna said:
I did not say that I would not put the extra work in. I'm just saying I would like to actually get past standing and idle frames. I'm making the necessary changes, but with my time slots working out this way, I'm lucky if I can devote an hour a day to this project. I'm staying up late to make a desperate attempt to keep up. And believe me: distinguishing shades of orange on a dimly lit computer monitor (so as not to wake the rents) is a right pain in the...you get the idea.
And I've been through this: I DON'T LIKE THE BANDAGES!!!!!!!!! If they mean that much to you, I'll make her the way I like her, and then the way everyone else wants her, because that'll just be a few touch-ups from the way I want her.
You lost a downloader.

zck2020 said:
Copy and paste from a YouTube comment I saw. ಠ_ಠ

Oh. Well, that works.

I'll Begin said:
You lost a downloader.
1. What? Shouldn't it be logical that you create a wad that you want first and then make one for everyone else? The whole point of character wad-ing is to create someone new and different the way you want it to be. Then, if you want to share it, you spice it up a bit so other people enjoy it.

2. Why does it seem like your against the idea of me making a tikal wad? If you don't like me, just say so.

If you are going to make a wad and call it an official character, then draw it and release it as it was officially drawn. That should take priority first. Otherwise, don't call it Tikal if you are not going to stay true to her design for your own preferences.

*sigh* Alright, I guess I'll draw the annoying bandages. Just as long as I don't have to change the tiara (which curves now, and possibly will go under her bangs) or the dress, I'll be fine. I did however make the dress slightly skinnier, because a reference showed that it was a lot tighter.

Yeah, like 90/100. .____.

And that's a DX pic of Knux, BTW. (obviously).

I'll see if I can get a more descriptive one of Tikal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back