What's Shadow holding on the cover of ShTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you want to sinpe someone, and you enjoy rockets, a scope would work out well.

Headshot! 10+ points!
Splash Damage Kill! 5+ points!

Why not?

while having a scope-rocket launcher would be cool, the game did not use any 1st person shooting. so basically the "scope" could be the laser targeting system thing.

A tad old. I've heard about this game since 2007 IIRC.

Kaysakado said:
Who the hell puts a scope on a rocket launcher
Sega?

Try it: http://sonic.sega.jp/shadow and http://www2.sega.com/gamesite/shadow/base.html (check out there some pics).

The pic itself is impressive (if I were a new Sonic player), but I can't say anything about the game.

(sorry for my ignorance, I haven't played Sonic since Sonic 1 or 2)

EDIT:

Jellybones69 said:
Who cares?! He looks badass holding it.
Look at this I've just downloaded there: http://yfrog.com/47shadowwp021024x768j

The game was ok in gameplay wise but the graphics were too shiny and they keep saying the one word if you guys remember.

But anyways why didnt i notice shadow with a rocket luancher with a scope.
I need a weapon like that.

I dunno, I recall in Metal Arms it was possible to combine the Scope with the Upgraded Rocket Launcher. In practice it was fairly useful.

Draykon said:
I dunno, I recall in Metal Arms it was possible to combine the Scope with the Upgraded Rocket Launcher. In practice it was fairly useful.
I don't really see how it could be. Accuracy doesn't matter that much since there's splash damage.

Kaysakado said:
Draykon said:
I don't really see how it could be. Accuracy doesn't matter that much since there's splash damage.
The rocket affords you a long range explosive, and you still have to have the thing hit around them for that splash damage to mean anything. So naturally, a scope would be useful here.

Kaysakado said:
Draykon said:

Have you ever played games like James Bond? Simple wrong movements could mess the whole thing up.(As 1 space up or 1 space down) Accuracy would be PERFECT with the scope.

MrSmartie said:
The game was ok in gameplay wise but the graphics were too shiny and they keep saying the one word if you guys remember.

You get the gun as a special weapon when you beat all 10 endings and the last story.

For all we know, it may just be the "Shadow Gun" and not truly exist, I definitely can't find it anywhere.

Rukario said:
http://world.guns.ru/grenade/rpg-7.jpg

RPG-7. A rocket launcher with a scope.

EDIT: Well, Rocket Propelled Grenade, but it's rocket powered, so I guess it's fine.

I think the shells power would be less effective than it's elder brother. So yea... it's just a fanciful grenade launcher though

Slurgly said:
MrSmartie said:

You get the gun as a special weapon when you beat all 10 endings and the last story.

For all we know, it may just be the "Shadow Gun" and not truly exist, I definitely can't find it anywhere.
It's in the special boxes with the otehr weapons. It kills all enemies other than Artificial Chaos.

TARDIS said:
Slurgly said:
MrSmartie said:

It's in the special boxes with the otehr weapons. It kills all enemies other than Artificial Chaos.

I think he meant by "Shadow gun" is you can only get that gun in ShTH. And not in the real world. Not that you can't get it in the game...

Autosaver said:
I think he meant by "Shadow gun" is you can only get that gun in ShTH. And not in the real world. Not that you can't get it in the game...

Yeah, that was what I was trying to say. The gun does kind of look like something out of a sci-fi movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back