Who is the Stig?... This isn't a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violo

Resisting Pony Avatar
I don't know if this would be a debate, but this is one of the most asked questions, ever!
Who is the Stig? You know, from Top Gear, UK and the eventual US. We already have a Top Gear over here.
Who do you think it is. This could be a debate because everyone would have different opinions.
At this moment, I think it's Sebastian Loeb, kinda.

Perry McCarthy is the black Stig, but nobody knows who the white Stig is. It's one of the BBC's best kept secrets, hell, apparently there's a clause in his contract that states that if through his own willingness or a member of the TG Staff his identity is exposed, he has to be fired.

Cue said:
Hell, apparently there's a clause in his contract that states that if through his own willingness or a member of the TG Staff his identity is exposed, he has to be fired.
Dammit, Cue. I was going to say that's why they "threw him off an aircraft carrier".
Also, I think it could well be a Touring Car Championship winner. I have no names right now, but they're usually the sort willing for this.

I don't know why but I am tempted to say one of the intro lines for the stig...
Anyway I would like to know who the stig is just for the hell of it, but what I really want to find out is who are all of his cousins (Like the ones when they went to America and that desert trial one)

Hannyness said:
If you google it, it tells you.
common sense dammit

why are you using common sense

Nah, really. I'M the Stig. Didn't you see the guy trailing urine from a fighter jet? That was me.

I was going to say something about taking off every Stig for great justice, but...

I know who the Stig is! I think. It's in an article in the newspaper. But guess what, I won't tell until I'm sure.

Violo said:
I know who the Stig is! I think. It's in an article in the newspaper. But guess what, I won't tell until I'm sure.
If so, we can kiss g'bye to White Stig.

What's next, Grey Stig? It doesn't sound right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back