Intro + Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
More of an inquiry than a request, because I don't even know if it exists. And since this is my first topic I might as well introduce myself while I'm at it - I plan on being a regular user.

HI MY NAME IS TORREY I'M MALE I LIKE LONG WALKS ON THE BEACH AND OSHI-WRONG SITE

Sorry 'bout that. Might as well get it out of the way that I AM the funny one around here. :mrgreen:

Ok - to the question now, which isn't really a request...

Somewhere out there in the depths of the world, is there a Silver and a Mephiles wad? I looked all over the site but couldn't find one. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Why did it automatically turn the word Mephiles white? >.>

Look in the old release forum for those WADS. This is in the wrong forum, post in the introduce yourself! topic in general discussion.

Chaos said:
This is in the wrong forum, post in the introduce yourself! topic in general discussion.

Ah, my friend, you are mistaken, this is for questions and help, and I have a question. Unless you want to split the topic to the two forums =P

Chaos said:
Look in the old release forum for those WADS. This is in the wrong forum, post in the introduce yourself! topic in general discussion.
Chaos, he was just introducing himself while he was making his topic. Chillax dude. He'll go to that topic when he wants to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back