Suggestions

Oh! How about we have a sector type that has spikes come up and down at certain intervals, just like Sonic 1? it would make race more interesting. :P

I demand that if you beat the game on ultimate, you get the Sonic at the end to give a speech on how good you are, a la Earthworm Jim.

"YOU'RE THE BEST! Wow. You beat the game on ultimate! That's incredible! I couldn't even do that! You can put this game in the recycle bin, because you've mastered it. Seriously, put down the joystick, and know that you, rest assured, are the best. You're probably the only person whos heard me say this. Me talking, right now! You! We care about you. If you ever feel bad about yourself, remember this day and what you're hearing right now. YOU, ARE, THE, BESSSST!! And if you fail at anything, if you come in last at the track meet, you just sit there and raise your head up and say, "Sonic Team Junior said, I was the best. Damn it, I'm the best. I CAME IN LAST, BUT I'M THE BEST." If you wake up one day, and you're in prison serving a life sentence, you just look up and say, "I'M THE BEST." When you're down. When you're lonely! When all your friends abandon you because you're such a jerk. You sit there and say to yourself "I'm the best. I'm the best. I'M THE BEST!!

SSNTails said:
What's even funnier is that I just listened to that track yesterday.
Maybe a "What are Hedgehogs?" lecture for easy mode, too.

How about putting in a scroll-down/up feature for the character select menu? I ask this because if you put that in, you can have more than 7 character wads loaded, which would be nice.

I´m thinking in a new mode online like match, ctf... my suggestion mode treats to collect rings in a limit of time, who has got more rings win

How about a birds-eye view of a map for race and coop? The TAB DEVMODE map might do well. It could go in a corner, or be accessable by the press of a button. It could just be an image of the course, with little color-changable sonic, tails, and knuckles faces that move to show people moving. Players names could be put underneath it, too.
Also, skyboxes. I know its been said already, but PLEASE. :P

When you press the rankings buttion in circuit mode, it should show what your current posistion is, ala mariokart.

A FOF that can only be passed through by the host. That way we could put barriers around custom exits to make Lobby like areas.
Also maybe a FOF that can only be passed through by non-player things.

Basically I'm asking for discriminating FOFs.

This was something that Shuffle accidently did...

An option to spin jump, and after the frames have looped a few times (2-5?), you change to the characters falling animation.

SPINFALL, maybe?

The ability to see your teamates by an arrow of somekind so you can just see where they are. And note that the flag carrier should have a different arrow colour. Also instead of havvin a message above the flag carriers head maybe they could glow a certain colour maybe?

Completely remove the Default color.
It's flawed, multiability dosen't work with it, Hiressprites dosen't work with it, custom abilties don't work with it. Very little works with it.

How about using Marble Zone's lava texture, rather than Hill Top's?
Simply because Marble Zone's looks more like REAL magma.

Respawning bustable blocks, for when you want to hide stuff behind breakable walls in Multiplayer but don't want the hole to stay open.

It would be nice if there was a way to determine the number of pages on the Statistics screen, and specify what map goes where. That way I could keep GFZ-CEZ from being shown, and add a "page break" where the Archives levels start.

An option to toggle filtering for sprites and HUD in OpenGL? I'd really like that. You mentioned in IRC that "non-blurred sprites + bilinear environment" is possible after all.

What I don't like about the speed pad sectors that forces you to spin, is that nonspinnable characters can still go. It would make the game more challenging for a nonspinnable character to have to find another way of going fast.

Staff times for time attack!
Have each course have bronze, silver, and gold times. You could have it so that if you got gold, for example, that course's picture would have a gold border around it. You can make unlockables around this too. IE: Unlock a special feature if you have beaten all staff times with a gold rank.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back