crazycar.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
numa numa fan said:
Please give it a try. I worked for 3 hours on this.

It took you three hours to put a song into a wad...? >_> So...what did you do for 2 hours and 54 minutes...? I mean...

*open XWE*
*click New*
*click Entry*
*click Load*
*find song and hit enter*
*rename song to fit desired map number*
*close XWE and save*
*upload*
*make post*

The maximum I see this taking is 6 minutes. Unless when you say "I worked for 3 hours on this", you're counting the time it took you to decide what song you wanted to use...

Listen to Numa Numa Fan. He said it's only music.It isn't going to matter about screenshots because it doesn't have any new levels,textures or characters! You can't hear screenshots!

We still want one though. No one ever said your screenshot had to depict what was in the wad. :wink: *SHOT* (What the HELL did I just start...? -_-; )

Guys, he's already said that there really isn't anything in the wad to take a picture of, since it's just a song, so stop pestering him about it.

...Though, I must ask, what exactly is the point of putting a random 8MB song into SRB2? Especially from a band called "Naked Brothers". Seriously, I doubt anyone has ever heard of these people, and probably don't care about their songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back