Emerald Coast for 1.09.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digiku

http://digiku.freepgs.com/srb20022.png
There's your Emerald Coast! Now leave me alone, and let that other topic die! >_>

Anyways, yeah, this is the Emerald Coast from XMAS v0.96 that I ported to 1.0(something), fixed up for 1.09.4. A few minor changes were made, though a new secret unlockable has been put in the "Retouched" version of Emerald Coast!

scr-emeraldcoast.wad is a close-to-exact port of the Emerald Coast from XMAS v0.96.
scr-emeraldcoast-retouched.wad is an Emerald Coast modified with my changes.
Some of you may remember that there used to be an "Adventure" version of the Emerald Coast pack. I didn't bother to fix that up.

Oh, yeah, and if you had trouble with broken textures and REDWALL in the past, I think I fixed all that.

Note:
1. This is mostly SSNTails's work. I just fixed it up a little.
2. No, the second part of Emerald Coast will not be made (unless you do it yourself!). It didn't exist back in XMAS v0.96 and I'm not going to make it exist now.

Download:
http://digiku.freepgs.com/scr_emeraldcoast.zip (895kb)
Mirror:
http://digiku.x3dom.net/scr_emeraldcoast.zip

Have fun! :)

1.09.4? No. It's kind of like how the current SOC Editor describes itself to be "For SRB2 v1.09.4". 1.09.4's not out yet, but it's certainly prepared for it.

Please try to type properly and read the FAQ. It's not hard to spell "game" and type out "I don't know", and your question has already been answered in the FAQ.

It's a really good map Digi.
But the unlockable was really disapointing (If it was the one I found?) :(

Nice level Digiku keep it up!. I was suggesting for the speed pads bit to make those floors no respawn falling blocks you know what I mean
to make it more like Sonic adventure. It's just a thought

what was the unlockable?

HYPERKNUX said:
Nice level Digiku keep it up!. I was suggesting for the speed pads bit to make those floors no respawn falling blocks you know what I mean

what was the unlockable?

An icy version of the first part of GFZ1. And quite frankly it looks wonderful.

I'd like to say right now..
If you stumble upon this topic in one year, this wad probably won't work, so don't bump it in one year saying "Omfg, the link is down, shoot me in the face"
Thankyou. *downloads*
Edit: Hah, nice unlockable, Digi. Did you make that or was that something from SRB2XMAS? o.o

GCFreak said:
HYPERKNUX said:

what was the unlockable?

An icy version of the first part of GFZ1. And quite frankly it looks wonderful.

It's not exactly an unlockable, it's a secret level, big difference...

Not really, in the end you have to find something secret to obtain something secret.

You don't even unlock it, you just go through it...

May I make a suggestion, make the walls in that long thing that you walk through in the snow GFZ1 bouncy so you can spindash through the whole thing without stopping

It's GFZ1 from XMAS v0.96. Very, very old GFZ1, as far as I can tell.

I don't know the entire story behind it myself, but I figured it was an interesting piece of history. Again, it's all Tails's work, and I'm not going to bother modifying it. If you want a "retouched" variant, try playing regular SRB2.

Luckily the retouched version doesn't have the chaos emeralds all hidden on the same spot....
It has too much enemy's though. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back