I need a pastebin site! (not the SRB2 one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diskette Projector

Floppy Disk Horse
Hi, i would like to ask you guys something!

I'm searching for a pastebin site, where i must register a username, then create the text document there, where i'm the only one who can edit it, but everyone can view it!

I think SRB2 pastebin doesn't have that ability :S

Thanks for the helps!

Last edited:

Kancsar said:
where i'm the only one who can edit it, but everyone can view it!

The one you posted is the SAME, as the SRB2 one, except is the official one!

What i'm searchong for is a site where i post a text document, everyone can read it, but only i can edit it, without the need to post a "new" one!

That one is not, what i'm searching for, because there:
- Everyone can edit it, with a brand new post
- There's no Register-a-username mechanic, instead there's a Remember me one, where i get confused about that!

If this helps: I'm searching for a site, where i can upload a FAQ i'm currently working on.

Looks like you guys need more help!

The FAQ i'm making is SRB2 related, and i'm not searching for one, i'm making one!

And here's another help: I'm making a rules and FAQ text document for the Server Script and for my server, and i believe Neon has one, but i fail to recognize the site it has!

Also, no, you can't revert changes you don't like. You can revert changes that are incorrect or inaccurate.

You can use this really awesome bit called TiddlyWiki

It's a single HTML page where you can write multiple pages, or "Tiddlers", and save them in the page file itself. You can then upload the page to your webspace.

For a hosted option, try tiddlyspot.com

You can use this really awesome bit called TiddlyWiki

It's a single HTML page where you can write multiple pages, or "Tiddlers", and save them in the page file itself. You can then upload the page to your webspace.

For a hosted option, try tiddlyspot.com

Uhh...the site somehow confuses me...is that site about making your own webpage?

Torgo said:
You can just use the srb2 wiki for that. Although you won't be able to prevent people from editing your page, you can revert changes that you don't like. You can make it part of your userpage kinda like http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/User:Torgo...and_2.0.x_maps.

Yea, i could use it...if people allow me to advertise there...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back