Camera Scanner issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawfulfan

The Tortured Planet guy
I'm trying to find a way to make it so that as long as a player is in a certain area, the camera tilts downward but can still be rotated left and right. I haven't yet found a way to do that. Is it possible? Because it really should be if it isn't.

Well, this would be quite restrictive to gameplay and level design... but you could try just having a low ceiling :P

I don't think it's possible to set the angle of a camera with CS, perhaps cut-away view instead?

Now I'm not entirely sure of this, but what if you tried applying two camera scanners? Kinda like multiple FOFs? Chances are that'd just crash the game... and maybe your computer... but if you're desperate it's an idea. <.<

You could just set the camera to look up high, and enable vertical mouselooking... Wouldn't that work(ish)?

No, the camera can't go that low without its settings being adjusted. (I actually meant the camera would look up, not down). Can scripting be used to make this automatically happen in certain places and be disabled when you leave them?

Maybe SOC a custom thing that acts like the cut-away view but always faces the player. Like, the cut-away view thing slot with A_FaceTarget (or whatever it's called) in its action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back