• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New MD2 Model Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
sonicfreak94 said:
quote] So are the animations done on this model created by use of the bones

Exactly. All I did was remove some frames (BlitzSonic uses 271, 224 of which are idle frames, when SRB2 uses 30 somethin') to fit into SRB2, and made some custom ones like Springing, falling, hanging on to tails, under-water air bubble, super, etc.

Yeah, it's a pain to make your own for say my Sonic Heroes model edit for the blitz engine >_<

And the Blitz Engine actually adds frames between the real ones in game, and it makes it much smoother.

Quick Question though, and said question will make me sound like the MD2 noob I am. Or perhaps SRB2 Noob..

I hear all this about typing "gr_md2 1" in the console... But Shift doesnt work in the console. I cant capitalyze anything, or further more to the point of this post, type an underscore.

(skip here for the main point of this post)

I cant type an underscore in the console, meaning I cant use an MD2. How can I remedy said problem?

I read the wiki too. The same gr_md2 on or gr_md2 1 was mentioned and nothing about how you type an underscore into the console.

Please, Please help.

Actually, Shift does work in the console, but not for letters (as they're always capitalised whether you want them to be or not).

Since we have new md2 model releases, this isn't needed anymore. If you'd like your work from here continued in a new topic, please post your work in the Submissions section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back