• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The egg launch base! (not ready yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnarkku

Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat
Guess what? Im making an launch base,
it was almost finished untill i had to add the thokwall, and as you know the impassable walls only need one texture but double sided ones need at least two, so im working on that.

By the way this is a good idea, isnt it? I will make the second part after I finish with this and with sonnarkkuhouse.wad.

As long as the last parts of the map aren´t finished this map will be for match, flag and tag.

If theres any other glitch other than glitchy wall PLZ tell me:
NEW LINK: http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/961mtf_egglaunchbase.wad

I guess I'll have to post some myself:
srb20128.png

srb20129.png

This level is awful! Low Gravity, no rings at the start, those THZ turrets could be heard all around, and it has cramped passageways... I just didn't want to finish this. It doesn't even support any gametype...

This level is broken beyond all belief. Have you ever heard of testing your levels before you make them? Its cramped with many visual errors and sector errors and just breaking many of the Level Design 101 guidelines that it seems to be a joke. You also used global sector gravity instead of per sector gravity if you even intended to use different gravity or not I have no idea. Use http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Level_Design to help you out with working with srb2 doom builder and with wadding in general. You can also use the editing section on srb2.org.

The link was removed because it is very possible to hangout in this level. I have checked the map and it doesn't have an exit. It is necessary for coop maps to have an exit to be not hangout. The link is removed until you fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back