• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super mystic sonic wad.

would you like SMS in a netgame,and is this a good idea?

• Dude,you GOTTA finish this! This is the best wad EVER!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great wad with some original idea's ^_^

• Pretty nice,and some original idea's here and there.

• Actually,i don't like this at all,and it doesn't have any original idea's

• WTF!? We are now rivals for life!

• Whats the story behind Super Mystic sonic?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't double-post. Use the
icon_edit.gif
button instead.

We told you about the avatar, but did you listen? no.
How long is this gonna take to make this character?

Super Mystic Sonic said:
Great wad with some original idea's ^_^
This option made me laugh.

Anyway, I would've voted for "WTF!? We are now rivals for life!", seeing as how it seems to be the closest thing to '<==3', but considering you to be a rival would mean that I've stooped to your level, and this would make me look very, very bad. I might even have to kill myself

So yeah, terrible, terrible sprites. Stop before you put someone's eye out.

Re: Shading will be in BETA 2! These screens are beta 1.

Super mystic sonic said:
Super mystic sonic said:
play10je.png

I'll just say it one time. Beta 2 (read me? 2!) will have shading.Don't vote low because beta 1 doesn't have shading.

I'm going to rush beta 1, and then fix every bad grapics and bugs in beta 2. (wich is shading too)

ALL the screens you see now are beta 1. (no shading,and rushed)

Sorry to double post,but it looks stupid to set a quote in the same post.

Well,I updated some sprites. Beta 1 MIGHT have shading,but only the shoes,eyes,and gloves.

Little example of a updated sprite:

new version
play10nl.png

old version:
play17qd.png

Not huge difference,but at least a little update.

I'm sorry, but putting the shading of for release 2 will probably make it look worst. For one, if you started shading in the first place, you could have simply copied the shading that the Sonic SRB2 sprites have (re-colouring dark blue sections to dark yellow, light blue sections to light yellow). Now that you have coloured the sprites all in the shame shade (except for the red highlights) your going to have to shade them yourself, which gives you alot more work to do.

Other than that, I suppose its a good place to start, but re colours aren't really going to get you anywhere.

Doing it at once is the best way to go, that way you won't have to do it any time later, and its out of the way, when Donnyku made shadow, it was relesed with the shading done, not after release, do it now and you'll save time, do it later and you'll waste time.

Of course not. He's going to finish it and he isn't going to give the wad to anyone.

Also, I just realized that you haven't a clue how XWE's Color Remap option works. You poor, poor soul.

Well it certainly looks better, but it is hard to tell if there is shading, meh, this monitors crappy anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back