• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Cream - Alpha test!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHen Cream is finally finished, the basic Sonic family will finally be finished (Sonic,Tails,Knux,Cream,Amy)

Besides the ears are stuck when flying, when she jumps or spins, she flashes and she faces to the left.

sonic260 said:
Besides the ears are stuck when flying, when she jumps or spins, she flashes and she faces to the left.

I know about this. Not all of the frames are done yet.

Her shoes are abnormaly large at the character select screen, they should be smaller. Her ears should go up when she falls from a spring, thoguh you probaly already know this.

I was I thinking I do Cheese myself, but I just need a chao sprite or something, because I don't want do sprite rip

Pretty nice, but the shoes are too big in character select, and the wrong colour as well in gameplay. It should be yellow & orange, not red with the yellow.

Also I think I already asked this to Dr. Pepper, though that was probably blaze, Could I use this in SAW when your done?

Finally, a Cream WAD. *downloads*

wow, this looks good for an alpha! One problem, though, her color needs to be orange. The spriting looks great! I can't wait for the next release!

Wasn't she red in Sonic Battle and Sonic Advance 2&3?

Blade T. Hedgehog said:
Wasn't she red in Sonic Battle and Sonic Advance 2&3?

She ain't red here. :P

creamtherabbityo5.gif

And in this sprite sheet, she's only dark-orange. You should probably make her that in the next release, because the orange with her current pallet is a little brighter than it should be.

What picture?

But yeah, she was orange in Sonic Heroes, I might fix that.

Fixed the picture. Somehow, the picture was screwed when I tried linking it, so I looked for another image and got that one.

My only gripe with this is a limitation in SRB2 itself. Because of the limits with the Fly ability, you can't actually make her fly the way she does in Sonic Advance 2, 3 and Sonic Heroes. She doesn't fly as high as Tails but can cover more horizontal distance.

Oh, and also..
sonic260 said:
WHen Cream is finally finished, the basic Sonic family will finally be finished (Sonic,Tails,Knux,Cream,Amy)
Cream isn't a staple character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back