Invalid The Best Bug and Glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorklenis2

Life gives you surprise ... surprise gives you lif
I was playing in a server called (Demnyx's Co-op server) for playing estanban people witnessed this, it is not a lie and because of some editing.

I wanted to become super sonic but before that was with jump rings tails had thought that 9999 had a robot sonic falling down and I shot an arrow and I take off the rings while in the air falling down quickly escriby (skin tails) was the box of tails and the skin to become sonic jump, but I could not image that this explains everything and witnesses who saw this over there they will.
1sdq3c.jpg

Glitch By Jorklenis2

Last edited by a moderator:
I *THINK* I understand. Is a bug I've ran into as well, sometimes if you have binded (or is it bound?) skins, and your playing as tails/knux, and you spam the button that you binded (or bound) to "skin sonic", you will basically be a tails/knux with sonic's sprites.
Meaning flying/gliding makes the sprites turn to super sonic.

Whatever happened, I do know that I was on the server at that time. Maybe you could rephrase your question?

No, he isn't brazilian(because I am). He just never seen at least one word in english.

He wanted to say this:

I was playing in a server called "Demnyx's Co-op server".All the players witnessed this, I'm not lying.
I wanted to become super, but before that, I was jumping(or flying) with tails and the host set 9999 rings. Then I've transformed in a super sonic and fell down, then I shot a lot of rings while I fell quickly(skin tails).Then, I jumped(or flew) as Tails but with the sprites of the super sonic.
(this part is untranslatable).

I don't know if this is totally correct, but now is a bit understandable.

Last edited:
No, he isn't brazilian(because I am). He just never seen at least one word in english.

He wanted to say this:

I was playing in a server called "Demnyx's Co-op server".All the players witnessed this, I'm not lying.
I wanted to become super, but before that, I was jumping(or flying) with tails and the host set 9999 rings. Then I've transformed in a super sonic and fell down, then I shot a lot of rings while I fell quickly(skin tails).Then, I jumped(or flew) as Tails but with the sprites of the super sonic.
(this part is untranslatable).

I don't know if this is totally correct, but now is a bit understandable.

This still doesn't make that much sense...

This has been done before in a different manner, in the old versions. Probably 1.09.4.

You first choose Tails, go to the console to change your skin, and try a nonexistant name. Like for example, "skin Marine". It doesn't find it, so it goes to the default Sonic skin. Only your sprites are the ones that change. So you're Sonic using Tails' S_SKIN. I tried it on a server, and was able to fly around as Super Sonic using Tails' flying. People just said I was using a hacked exe.

This is probably what's happening right now. The glitch switched the sprites to Sonic while keeping the old skin's S_SKIN.

This has been done before in a different manner, in the old versions. Probably 1.09.4.

You first choose Tails, go to the console to change your skin, and try a nonexistant name. Like for example, "skin Marine". It doesn't find it, so it goes to the default Sonic skin. Only your sprites are the ones that change. So you're Sonic using Tails' S_SKIN. I tried it on a server, and was able to fly around as Super Sonic using Tails' flying. People just said I was using a hacked exe.

This is probably what's happening right now. The glitch switched the sprites to Sonic while keeping the old skin's S_SKIN.

See, that makes sense.
I can also fly around as supersonic using charbility. Devmode has to be enabled...
Is it really that simple? If it is, I'm going to try it. =)

Yeah this happened to me also! if you save your game as cream.wad (for i belive 1.09.4) then you leave the srb2 game and re-Enter but dont add cream.wad again! when you go to her file it'll show sonic's picture and he'll be red, enter and when you use the special jump thingy he will go super and fly!! its kinda funny!!

Last edited:
A similar thing to what Chaos Zero 64 mentioned happened to me, but I used a binded key, and usually it works right.

Last edited:
this glitch is common to me but I thought it was something worse of fix.
(eu tambem sou do Brasil galera!! recentemente tem aparecido muitos brasileiros por aqui hahahaha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back