Trackmania

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the people who bought TMUF, you rule.

For the people who downloaded TMNF, upgrade now, it's worth the 40$!

And people who doesn't have any edition, download Nations and rate.

I have TMUF and if you want to add me, my name is Praxis Clow Summers and account luisete2.

Also, I think we can make a clan. We can make the Srb2 clan. What do you think?

We actually do have a clan, It is just unused. I am glad you like TrackMania United Forever.

P.S I added you to my buddy list. Accept the confirmation.

Lol, I had that skin since I saw the first version. And why not we restaurate the clan? (Sorry for bad english)

Hey guys. Today is my lucky day for me in TM. I finally got the author medal for A6! My time was 28.53 seconds. I also made some progress beyond that and authored A7 and A8 as well. I am close on A9, Currently, my best time is 26.07 seconds and the author medal for it is at 25.98 seconds.

Here is a useful site for knowing what the author medals on all of the tracks for both nations and united.

http://fr.tm-ladder.com/time_page/index.php?game=nations

http://fr.tm-ladder.com/time_page/index.php?game=united

I can still use some donations of coppers as well.

Well I added Sonict to my buddy list because as soon as I can get broadband and not mobile. We should all race each other and Sonict was the first guy I thought of

That's actually a good idea! I use this name on Trackmania... but I only have Nations Forever. :( Does it have any impact on the plan?

Shadow Hog said:
Then, suddenly, Sonic! Shame the running looks kind of retarded.

Yeah, because the only part of car models that are supposed to move are the wheels, which is what the legs are. It actually semi-helps because then Sonic can spin his legs similar to how he does in the Genesis games. Something like Super Sonic would probably fare much better since the legs can be made static.

But yeah, Trackmania all the way, I had TMO years ago and I just fell in love with the series.

I do thank you for introducing me to the game, Spazzo. I'm not into most racing games because most of them are dull. But games like this and the "Burnout" series of games are fun.

@Chaos Knux

If we play on another environment other than stadium, that is when it will impact you. You can buy the full version of TMUF off of steam or possibly in a store.

P.S I added you to my buddy list. Accept the confirmation.

Progress report: I now have all of the author medals up until A13 in TM:NF. This damn track pisses me off. I just ran out of coppers while trying to officially TA it.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Hey guys. Guess what:

TMUF_N_All_Author_White.PNG

Yep. I got them all now. Here are my times that I have so far:

TrackMania Nations Forever, White Flag times:

A1) 24.53
A2) 16.23
A3) 18.70
A4) 5.92
A5) 16.89
A6) 28.53
A7) 29.08
A8) 102.99
A9) 25.53
A10) 9.55
A11) 19.30
A12) 19.09 (Actually tied with the author medal time. I want to beat it though.)
A13) 31.65
A14) 22.14
A15) 25.22

Time to work on the next section. This will be fun if I had any more coppers, whee!

Hey, guys. I was just thinking about something here.

How would you guys like it if I set up a Nations or United dedicated server for us to use and play on? We could then make maps and if they are good, I could add them to the server. It would really be awesome if we made some SRB2 style maps using custom textures, sounds, and maybe a mini video or two of SRB2. :)

If there are people willing to go along with this, I'll try and figure out how to make one exactly. I have seen guides and such, but I am still confused on a bunch of things.

I'm just putting this out there. I doubt this will happen though.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Sonict said:
Hey, guys. I was just thinking about something here.

How would you guys like it if I set up a Nations or United dedicated server for us to use and play on? We could then make maps and if they are good, I could add them to the server. It would really be awesome if we made some SRB2 style maps using custom textures, sounds, and maybe a mini video or two of SRB2. :)

If there are people willing to go along with this, I'll try and figure out how to make one exactly. I have seen guides and such, but I am still confused on a bunch of things.

I'm just putting this out there. I doubt this will happen though.

Thoughts? Ideas?

I like this idea. However, it'd need to be Stadium Only so Nations players can join in. Besides SRB2-themed maps, I'd like to see all kinds of maps created by SRB2ers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back