SRB2 Metal Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Eggdisco, since you couldn't have boss music playing throughout the whole ERZ2, you could have an Ambience sound that's music; Just like in Super Mario Sunshine.

If Egg Disco existed, this is what I would think the level would be like...
srb20049.png

Just the floor would be going in a wave, but I can't get it to work properly, instead the platforms just go up and down, but start getting to a certain point between the upper maximum and the lower maximum then stops.
I don't need help, I'll find it out soon.

If Egg Disco existed, this is what I would think the level would be like...
srb20049.png

Just the floor would be going in a wave, but I can't get it to work properly, instead the platforms just go up and down, but start getting to a certain point between the upper maximum and the lower maximum then stops.
I don't need help, I'll find it out soon.

Would the floor be able to crush the player In a specific pattern escalating to the ceiling? By that I mean the disco floor? If that's what you mean by maximum.

Would the floor be able to crush the player In a specific pattern escalating to the ceiling? By that I mean the disco floor? If that's what you mean by maximum.

Just 192 fracunits higher than you can jump. I was thinking of yuou hit the Disco Ball a few times before you can attack Eggman. :3

Here's an idea, how about disco Eggman and Metal, as in you fight Eggman and Metal is a dancing obstacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back