SRB2 Metal Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but since ERZ has taken all of the possible gimmicks and textures Doomship Zone could have, it's likely that it'll be scrapped.
When you think about it, ACZ quite fits for a Metal Sonic Race, and it's boss music kinda fits the race.
Also Kyasarin, Sonic CD's Metal Sonic Race wasn't really bad. The hills aren't much of a problem if you just "jumped" them, and the spikes hardly slow you down.

Wait, plans? YES! SRB2 isn't just 4 characters... I hope the website gets changed to accomodate this when MS is implemented. 4 characters is not enough for a character page.

I belive they cut doomship to 1 map
Right under dark city 2 so I'm guessing there cutting dark city 3 as well.

Code:
#Level 19
#Levelname = DARK CITY
#Act = 1
#MusicSlot = 19
#NextLevel = 20
#TypeOfLevel = 4097
#Weather = 0
#SkyNum = 19
#TimeAttack = 1
#LevelSelect = 1
#Level 20
#Levelname = DARK CITY
#Act = 2
#MusicSlot = 20
#NextLevel = 21
#TypeOfLevel = 4097
#Weather = 0
#SkyNum = 19
#NoPerfectBonus = 1
#TimeAttack = 1
#LevelSelect = 1
#Level 21
#Levelname = DOOM SHIP
#Act = 1
#MusicSlot = 21
#NextLevel = 22
#TypeOfLevel = 4099
#Weather = 0
#SkyNum = 21
#TimeAttack = 1
#LevelSelect = 1
Level 22
Levelname = EGG ROCK
Act = 1
MusicSlot = 22
NextLevel = 23
TypeOfLevel = 4099
Weather = 0
SkyNum = 22
TimeAttack = 1
LevelSelect = 1

Yes, but since ERZ has taken all of the possible gimmicks and textures Doomship Zone could have, it's likely that it'll be scrapped.

About the textures thing, there are textures for DoomShip. They're named DSHIPW#. An for the whole "DoomShip will just be EggRock, most of the Egg Rock gimmicks include Rocks and being inside. DoomShip's first act can be in the outer biosphere with all the clouds and that (wind areas outside) and the second act can be in space with the Egg Rock in the distance.

I sure hope it's gonna be made, the music for the level is really cool and spacey. What Violo said about the act 2 sounds like a perfect example of Doomship Zone; low gravity and the such, think Midnight Abyss Zone, that one uses DZ Textures.

...I still wonder how Mine Maze and Rocky Mountain would have looked like.

Last edited:
Heh, like that. But it would make more sense if it was Dark City to DoomShip to Egg Rock, that's the way it should be.

So it's ERZ's fault we're not gonna have DZ? Now I hate ERZ even more...

Heh, like that. But it would make more sense if it was Dark City to DoomShip to Egg Rock, that's the way it should be.

So it's ERZ's fault we're not gonna have DZ? Now I hate ERZ even more...
THZ to DSZ doesn't make any sense either. A logical progression is not really important.

And how can you hate ERZ in the first place?

Maybe it will change levels like this.
-A hole after you defeat egg slimmer to deep sea then
- An elivator(bad spelling) into castle eggman
-castle eggman to arid canyon?
- acz to rvz enter a nearby cave
-red volcano to blue mountain spring out of the volcano(bad spelling)
-blue mountain to dark city snowboard down the mountain.
-dark city to doomship get kiddnaped and escape.
doomship landson the outside and you enter the egg rock.
Opinion Rocky Mountain should come before Red Volcano so you have a outside of the volcano.

Last edited:
Opinion Rocky Mountain should come before Red Valcano so you have a outside of the valcano. Why can't I spell valcano?
Obviously, ACZ1 takes the role of RMZ in this case. And also, if you know that "valcano" is wrong, why don't you look after the correct spelling (which is "volcano")?

I just like to point something out. All Sonic games don't make a good transition from one stage to another until Sonic is close to Eggman's base of operations. Take Sonic 2 for example. Fairly random from stage to stage, but when you hit Metropolis Zone, every stage afterwards basically fits into place. So it would probably be better if they had DZ.

Guys, there were transitions from map to map, it's just that the levels changed and stuff broke. :(

THZ is where GFZ is, just closer to Eggman's factory.

You fall through the floor in THZ to get to DSZ.

You go out of DSZ into MMZ.

MMZ is in RMZ, after you get out, Sonic starts climbing up.

IIRC RVZ was another mountain near RMZ, but RVZ is volcanic, obviously.

DCZ was on the other side of the moutain range RMZ and RVZ were in.

DZ is in DCZ and you board it.

DZ lands in ERZ and you get off.

FFZ is... somewhere in space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back