What college do you want to go to or currently go to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princeton University

The requirements are steep, but not out of my reach. I just have to TRY a bit harder than I normally do. Perks: It's close to where I currently live, it gives both the Bachelors of Arts and Bachelors of Science (both of which open up to a lot of different subjects (though I heard a lot of things like BoS more than BoA)), and it's of my level. I'd definitely want to go there for their sciences. As a backup, I might go to MIT or NYU.

By the way, I'm in 9th grade. Nope, I'm not selecting colleges at the moment...

Currently in sixth form (A-Levels), but I'm planning to go to college in the next two years. Haven't decided.

Me and my friend plan to go to college in America or Mexico. My friend = wants to be a wrestler for some weird reason and seems to think America is the place to be for wrestlers (Plus she wants to stalk Rey Mysterio) Me, I want to go because there are some great colleges/universities in America; I could study higher English. Shakespeare and crap. Maybe some art.. =D

Dreams are cool.

University of Central Florida

I'm majoring in Music Education and may do some summer classes, or go back to school to get a degree in Computer Science.

Who says you can't do both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back