1.09 character wads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnyku

it was brought to my attention that Shadow doesn't work with 1.09, and after testing it, it seems to be there, but instead of shadow you get sonic. My question is, what would I need to do to port him to 1.09 without remaking him

The Shadow WAD works fine in my computer (I'm actually using them in my own MOD until I make a official WAD for the MOD). So, I don't know...

Unless you edited it with XWE somewhere, and the lower cases became upper cases. Then it'll crash (I know why I said this, yeah, it happened to me :P).

The way the character select screen works has changed in 1.09. Everything else is the same.

SOC editor. >.> It's around here somewhere, use that little "search" button or something.

yeah I found it when Digi mentioned it, thanks got it loading now, unlike before they now have one extra line :/

But it was a needed line, because now you can make characters and not have to worry about the users add other characters before it and whatnot, screwing it up. Though other wads may still override your character select entry, so you should probably pick some random character number to use. Or something.

SPmoves

JTE wad gets on my neves it won't even fly and I can't use chaos control with shaodow I need somebody to hlp me to do his move or just gimmies some instuctions

You're too dumb to read and/or understand the readme and message board rules, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back