Blaze the Cat v1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit late to replying, but someone PM'd me to say there was a better version of Mighty available. (While also offering a patch to improve mine? Seemed redundant.) If that's true, I haven't seen it in Releases either, nor do I really look that far into this board. I've quit playing the game so much as casually for nearly two years now, and haven't had any reason to look around because of it. (Maybe 2.2 will change that.)

That said, if it's on here, I would also like Mighty trashed with the rest, in the future. If not, look around on a search engine and see if you can contact the creator. I'm more than open to active members of the community replacing my old stuff.

At the moment, this "replaced" Mighty is nothing more than users adding Lua scripts to your Mighty sprites. I know there are a few users interested in respriting Mighty, but as far as I know none of them are very far along, unless someone is doing him in secret. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good to know that I wouldn't have to search the internet for a better spirited mighty wad. I do have a mighty wad with better shading and lua abilities that I got off of saph's underground wad site, so at least there's that.

At the moment, this "replaced" Mighty is nothing more than users adding Lua scripts to your Mighty sprites. I know there are a few users interested in respriting Mighty, but as far as I know none of them are very far along, unless someone is doing him in secret. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So that's what it is? I wish the person who informed me of this had been a little more clear about it. Their PM made it sound like a character with all new assets was already sitting here in releases.

If that's the case, I would be alright with the author submitting it here, while my original topic hits the bin. Lua abilities make things more interesting than a 1:1 port of an old character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back