• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic and the Black Knight wads

Status
Not open for further replies.
To tell you the truth, I don't really see anything in the first post. It says Bandwidth Exceeded.

My Photobucket account's bandwidth exceeded, this means way to many people have either seen my pictures or they have been linked to many times. D: I used it to much and now I gotta wait till next month for it to be fine. I think, I never thought I'd reach my limit. If you guys think I have quit this project I haven't :D I'm still doing them

Are you doing Lamorak or Galahad? Or the Blacksmith?

Maybe, but I'm not focused on them at the moment.

Since you're new here, you should know that the only definite response to that question is "when it's done." This question has been asked plenty of times. Most WADs don't have a definite time frame of when they'll be finished, due to how laborious and boring it is to due the sprites for hours at a time. And the fact that family, school, and other such matters can interfere.

Short version: WADs take a while and usually don't have a specific time frame of when they're released, due to how time-consuming it is to make a good one. So basically, when it's done.

Hey Hinote, I noticed you have a percentage of how much of the characters are done. But, it seems that it has not been updated for awhile. Do you think you can update it so everybody knows how close you are to being done?

Hey Hinote, I noticed you have a percentage of how much of the characters are done. But, it seems that it has not been updated for awhile. Do you think you can update it so everybody knows how close you are to being done?

If she has a certain amount of progress done, it would of been announced by her already.

Uhh, this thread has not been updated for a while. When will this wad be finish?

Oh, yeah, dumb question. "When its done."

Although she wouldn't continue any projects I believe. I can't remember exactly.
:\

Last I looked at her DA, I remember some life issues were probably one of the reasons for this. Shame all this work is left out and of course another great artist gone from the SRB2 community.

Well considering this is dead I see no point of keeping it alive now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back