What do you think about the new Crash Bandicoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnieLHRDT

Straight outta 2010.
I think its bad. The Titans series is destroying the game, because now you can't Spin for ever, now Crash punches and you can Hijack creatures. The only bad is this.

I'm not trying to be a Crash fanboy, but I think it is getting worster. Crash is dieing just like Sonic. I grew up with Crash but never gave him a chance. I played his other games but his racing games are horrible. I grew up with the crash that smash crates and apples away. Getting hit by stupid things. Getting through those explosive blocks. Beating silly bosses and annoying mini-game/special stages. And chasing a chicken around in a knight level lmao.

Well, the new Crash... or to be exact Sierra/Radical Entertainment has totally messed up the series, seriously, To the titans and Mind over mutants were fun...but they weren't that amazing like Crash 2 or twinsanity. Personally I like the classic Crash games.

Note: I wish Naughty dog came back.

Last edited:
Naughty Dog's moved on to way better things, so it's not really that big of a deal. I'm assuming you guys haven't played Uncharted 2 yet.

Naughty Dog knows when to fucking stop, unlike other companies. The first 3 games they made were awesome and any more would've ruined the series. Oh wait...

Yes.

TwinSanity was really awesome for me. The other games, like Nitro Kart, Boom Bang, and others are horrible. But, whatever, i think the PSOne games was the best Crash Bandicoot games(Sorry my bad english)

TwinSanity was really awesome for me. The other games, like Nitro Kart, Boom Bang, and others are horrible. But, whatever, i think the PSOne games was the best Crash Bandicoot games(Sorry my bad english)

Nitro Kart was fucking amazing, it's worse then team racing yeah, but it's still a solid title.

Hi, SEGA. Hi, Dimps. :V

Dunno about Dimps, but isn't SEGA still going on with their Sonic milking? :V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back