Chaos 0 -reuploaded-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Grinace. Long time no see. Yea, I'm still into SRB2. i like doing artwork and having my artwork being used for something so SRB2 is perfect for both.

silver123 said:
anyone who thinks this wad is a 9/10 or below is a complete and uter moron

How is it? Explain that to us.

It's not quite that perfect a Chaos 0 WAD as I'd like to have, but if I haven't mentioned it already, it's still OK...

1. Please don't double post. 2. Look at the time of the other messages when they were posted. 3. PLEASE DON'T BUMP ONE YEAR OLD TOPICS EGGMANFAN. It can confuse newbs and keep people from noticing newer wads.

BrennenTehAwsumz.

I'd like to inform you of these two rules which you broke.

8. Do not backseat moderate. Backseat moderation consists of either of the following:

* Do not ask the staff to lock a topic, ban a user, or do other administrative action.
* Do not scold other users for their bad spelling, double posts, or other rules violations.

Both of these are the domain of the moderators and administrators of the forum. If a post violates the rules and you still would like something done about it, contact an administrator via private message or IRC. Do not post about it on the forum itself.

9. Do not bump topics pointlessly. If a topic is more than three weeks old, ask yourself whether or not your post adds to the conversation, or if you have a good reason to post in the old topic. The following are _NOT_ good reasons:

* Asking the author to reupload a file with a broken link.
* Frivolous statements like "This is cool."

Likewise, do not complain if someone bumps a topic. Mention that the post was a bump, and you'll be banned along with him. The administrators are fully capable of moderating the forums without your help.

Unfortunately, I must ban you for a week since you broke our rules. I hope you have learned your lesson. Read them again so this won't happen again in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back