Post your desk

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was old topic like this but it's been long forgotten and all the links are broken. My primary workstation:
8x8178.jpg

Meh, why not...

e2PDUuc.jpg

You can even see the ancient computer I use for oldschool DOS games here, poking out from behind my main rig...

I don't see why not, here is my not so interesting but clean workspace.
I have a TV beside me to play video games with, and sometimes I connect my laptop to my TV for multiple reasons. Play games on a bigger screen, or have a second desktop for when I do my art.

UQuzuSs.jpg

I also have a keyboard and I can play it. It's an old CASIO CT-680 and I'm positive it's older than me. The only thing messy would be the wires below the desk. I also have all my art portfolios behind my desk.

YG7YUxi.jpg

WolfyDesk.jpg

Bit of a shitty pic but here's my desk. And yes, the image on my monitor is this thread :P. My other monitor has my IRC client but lack of focus seems to have made that white out in the picture.

And yes, I have four controllers sitting there.

I like your room. It's very colorful with your stuff and very organized.

Thanks. Not too organized though... if you could just turn 90 degrees you'd discover the Bermuda Triangle that is my closet.
Some of my more prized posessions are simply gifts given to me, usually drawings and papercraft, and I hang up them up for a very long time. I'm a sentimental person so they stay there for years unless there's a reason to take them down.

Wolfy, I recognize two 360 and one GC controller... what's the one next to your monitor?

The one next to my monitor is a DualShock 4 controller. Sorta hard to tell in the pic

Here's my little computer alcove.

6hx1655b55zb3f8fg.jpg

and a close up for that Nia and Yoko figure, because I like them so much and they're stood up on my computer like that~
gnt1gqqwx6zjawcfg.jpg

Long time no desk! I just moved here and it's already a big mess.

6wDjb2F.jpg

Image left dark to correctly capture the atmosphere of my room. Or because I'm too lazy to edit the image.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad to not have money to buy atleast a decent PC to play 2.1 in OGL in fullscreen. I just have this useless school laptop, poor, but with a really cool desk. My not-so-grandpa gave me a desk that is mostly looking like a closet, there I save my laptop, a gigantic home theater equipment and a mouse. I may upload a pic when I have some free time :P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back