Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I.. I'm lazy :(

And by the way I asked an ice cream cone maker for ice cream before.

And what's the point of giving people multiple kart md2s if we can only use one at a time.

this message board really confuses me. :(

Last edited:
How do you put in MD2 files in the game?
Go To Srb2's Wiki.
Then search "md2"

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Jeck Jims, Can i have some help?
I Followed The Instructions for MD2...
But they don't work.

Could someone point me to a tutorial on adding the kart MD2s to SRB2kart? Please and thanks.

EDIT: Also, is there a ring md2 somewhere? I can't find that either.

Last edited:
These are so awesome, but I have a few things. First, why isn't there an MD2 for rings? Also, the SADX-based MD2's crystal ring is on the wrong wrist. Also, is there a way to edit the character life icons? Because I want them to match the ones included in the Classic MD2's life monitors. Other than that, keep up the good work!

PS: I have an idea for a new Sonic costume to the Modern Character pack. How about Sonic wearing the SOAP shoes from SA2?

Last edited:
I did not feel like release rings.
The ring is on the wrong wrist because SRB2 flips models, so in-game it is correct.
And icon editing is done with wads, nothing I can do other than make wads to replace the icons. (Which I won't)

Waluigi.PNG

I'd say shrink the cap and eyes, make the teeth sharp and crooked (as well as the eyebrows), and you got the perfect BiTF Waluigi.

I love the MD2 in your avatar, Jeck! *Drools*
Thinking of releasing it?

Hi, thanks for making that pack of models, can you please release the .ms3d(i think that you use milkshape) so we can create custom animations if we want to edit it(i'll give you credit for the original model and original animation) because .md2 removes the rig and the T-pose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back