SRB2 freezes when exited sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galefox

Nomad of the sky
I don't know if it's been pointed out before but when I exit the game sometimes it freezes when it's on that gray screen with the disclaimer and those white outlines of Sonic and Knux.

Is this an isolated issue? It's happened to me often enough, I thought it was a result of loading WADs but this time it crashed on me just 20 minutes ago and I was playing single player with no WADs loaded.

I don't even know what the conditions are... It happens randomly.

It happened to me too...i was playing and then when I exited... the game froze and i had to force shutdown on my cpu.

It happened to me too...i was playing and then when I exited... the game froze and i had to force shutdown on my cpu.

I hate forcing shutdown, it can actually corrupt your computer, that's what happened to mine...

Sometimes if you wait a while, like, 45 minutes, the screen will distort in color and you might be able to hit the Windows button (I use Windows, I don't know how it works for other OS) and the start menu might come up for you to shut it down properly and then there's the error report that you can use to force the program to close... I've done it twice, but sometimes that doesn't really work either.

Glad to know it's not an isolated issue so it's more likely to be looked into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back