Most bizarrely-named Sonic zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCC2k9

I haven't played all Sonic games out there but, is there a zone with a name more bizarre than Panic Puppet Zone?

The "true" final zone of Sonic Advance 3, Nonaggression. I guess maybe it sort of makes sense in the context of the final fight, but it's still bizarre.

Oil Ocean. Think about it. An entire Ocean of Oil. How do you even accumulate that much oil?!

Last edited:
Spring Yard.

The level itself hardly makes sense, the name makes even less.

Egg Rock Zone, and if that doesn´t count then Palmatree Panic Zone.
Palmtree Panic is quite odd, but Egg Rock didn't bring me the "What the h..." reaction I got when I first read that Panic Puppet name. Like Shadow Hog said, where's the puppet?

I always wondered where the brain in Scrap Brain came from.
Oooh, that's a good one! I totally forgot about the Scrap Brain Zone.

I remembered another one, from Sonic CD: Wacky Workbench Zone. Say what?!?!?

I´ll tell you what´s weird:

Chaos Angel Zone, what kind of name is that!?!? A giant floating fortress is not an angel AT ALL.

Last edited:
I never really questioned Sonic zone names...

If I had to choose one, it would be the Death Egg. I mean seriously. That makes less sense than Death Cheese~

Wacky Workbench I thought was odd. I didn't see any fatty construction guys, falling chainsaws and jackhammers, nor was there any AMIGA references.

LightspeedX, you're not even trying.

"Marble is a non foliated metamorphic rock resulting from the metamorphism of limestone, composed mostly of calcite. It is extensively used for sculpture, as a building material, and in many other applications. The word "marble" is colloquially used to refer to many other stones that are capable of taking a high polish."

There's marble all over the place in Marble Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back