Graphics.wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Therio

I'm trying to make a level in WadAuthor (New to forums, not to game), and i've never got a Graphics.wad file. Anyone know where to get it or something?

Bah, they still haven't fixed that old thing?
The WADAuthor tutorial is outdated, just point it to srb2.srb instead of a doom2.wad, and you won't need it.

Draykon said:
Bah, they still haven't fixed that old thing?
The WADAuthor tutorial is outdated, just point it to srb2.srb instead of a doom2.wad, and you won't need it.
It says "Please choose a valid filename" when I try that. What do I have to do then?

Copy, paste, rename the new one to SRB2.WAD or GRAPHICS.WAD and there you go.

Or, use Doom/SRB2 Builder.

Boinciel said:
Copy, paste, rename the new one to SRB2.WAD or GRAPHICS.WAD and there you go.

Or, use Doom/SRB2 Builder.
Option 1 does not work, and I like WadAuthor, so 2 is not good.

Hmm... Not sure what to do there. I use SRB2 Builder, so I don't really know anything about WadAuthor.

I can't see the point in much of SRB2DB, so I dn't use it much for things other than z-offset. Heck, I can completely nderstand zoom tubes, so z-offs is it.

I believe you need to download the Wadauthor configuration file for it to work. There is one on the main site, and an updated one somewhere on the forums.

Torgo said:
I believe you need to download the Wadauthor configuration file for it to work. There is one on the main site, and an updated one somewhere on the forums.
Downloaded, nothing happened. GAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back