Some new questions!

Do you think SRB2: Curse Of The Black Rain Of SomoMalina is a good name?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMecha

I have some new questions.... I am wondering on how to create a thok barrier on SRB2Builder. I put a sector around my level and it didn't work.. Also. How do I put stuff in and create an EXE... It is for two Mods I am making..... SRB2SM. And SRB2Golf: Eggman-Tour. How to put my SRB2Golf mod so people can't just run or jump and thok to the hole. But still go side to side and spindash. And how to put in all the sprites of a Character WAD into a WAD and put ability's in a WAD. Like thok and fly and glide. I am sure I will have more questions soon. But this is all for now.
~Mecha
P.S: I dont know if SRB2Golf has been made but I will probably still make it. It will have 112 levels! 18 Courses. Special Courses for collecting emeralds. And of course Boss Courses for battling the boss.

To make a thok barrier, the sector outside the level must have ZERO HEIGHT. that's it, flat. same ceiling and floor height.

Erma,... I don't think a golf mod would work in a game that features no slopes...

Shu said:
Erma,... I don't think a golf mod would work in a game that features no slopes...
Faking slopes. Catch my drift? All I need to do is learn how to make a very well staircase so there could be a fake slope. Also. For the golf mod you may need to read this tip: If you want to go farther when you miss a spring that may give you a hole in one...... Look at the direction you are going in and then press the strafe button on that has the same direction that you are spindashing. You will spindash forever.
~Mecha

Shu said:

Actually, I have an old golf mod kicking around my SRB2 Folder... the player is the ball and you just try to get yourself into the hole than the level ends...

SuperMecha said:
And how to put in all the sprites of a Character WAD into a WAD and put ability's in a WAD. Like thok and fly and glide.
EDIT: I found out now. Sorry for bothering you :oops:

SuperMecha said:
How do I put stuff in and create an EXE... It is for two Mods I am making..... SRB2SM. And SRB2Golf: Eggman-Tour.
I really need help on this now..... I still dont know how to create an EXE. Also. I really need to know how to edit the title screen and edit the credits. Also how to make the title screen music play what I want it to play. Thanks for the help. WAD Master thanks so much for teaching me how to make a thok barrier. I usually dont understand it when people tell me " Have the sector the same height as the floor and ceiling " When it already is! Now that you told me that you have to have it at zero height I will be able to continue with my two mods. I have thought up a new plan for a mod too...... Sonic And The Secret Ring Mod! I might need help with the little fireballs and boost feature. Also on how to make SRB2 on rails. But be able to slow down. Also the new enemys.

Just delete the first post of this Triple Post. I dont care about it in any way :| It is just an edit. Anyways. I still need help on this. Especially the editing credits and title screen and credits and title screen music :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back