• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

need UBER help with water

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am sure this has been covered over 9000 times, but, i really need help with making water. i've already checked everything, and even the easiest tutorial i've found didn't help me one bit...I need the easiest tutorial ever for making water (i'm EXTREMLY bad with making water)

EDIT: sorry i wasted everyone's time and data, i found an easy enough tutorial for me to use...sorry *faceplant into keyboard*

Last edited:
How are we supposed to help if you don't even tell us what exactly your problem is? If you tried to make water, and the result is somehow wrong, it might be best to upload the file somewhere and let us see.

Yeah, if you uploaded a WAD that demonstrates what happens when you try to use water, We could probably explain how to correct the problem in an instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back