• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

LEVEL NAME SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic Forest
Green <something>
<something> Park
Green Park
Wood Zone?
Forest Zone?
Green Zone?

Ice said:
BlueZero4 said:
Forgotten Sanctuary

I like that one. If nothing better comes up, I'll use it.
Any other suggestions for map names/music?
Yeah I liked that name too. I think BlueZero4 might have a knack for naming things.

Music choice eh? Should be serene but still suitable for Sonic, which might be a little hard.

When I saw this I instantly thought of the Lost Woods and the Sacred Grove, but those are Zelda level names

flyer3f said:
When I saw this I instantly thought of the Lost Woods and the Sacred Grove, but those are Zelda level names

Same here, its where I based my name that I posted off of. How about the music BlueZero4 used for Forever Forest?

For the music, whatever you choose, please don't choose the Verdant Forest Zone music. That is overused as well!! Maybe you could choose Meadow Match or Sapphire Falls instead...

Monster Iestyn said:
For the music, whatever you choose, please don't choose the Verdant Forest Zone music. That is overused as well!! Maybe you could choose Meadow Match or Sapphire Falls instead...

Yea, I was thinking of using one of those tunes. I'll try to see which one I'm gonna use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back