• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Silver Wad. Yays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think this looks okay, I may like HMSX's more, but Akira's attempting to draw his own Silver, that's quite a feat.

Ok, acording to akira's comments, he can't do better than that (yes he can), so none of you here at the forum (including myself) are allowed to insult akira about his wad! He's doing more than some of you may ever do. Not trying to insult anybody, but give akira a break!

Drawing itself isn't stupid. It's a bit tall, granted, but it's not bad as far as it goes. And is far more tolerable than Sonic recolors.

First time yes. Also I will make a shorter version for those who want it. Im also working on something else. :)
JTE'sBestestFriend.png

Goober the smiley from the upcoming game Goober Adventure :)

As long as you remove the white dots, you'll do fine. And....who is Goober?

PS: Aren't you overdoing yourself by making 3 hand-made wads? (Silver, short Silver, Goober)

Goober is something he's been working on for a while anyways. It's not new, but it *is* new that he's putting it in SRB2. I thought he might never do it.

Goober Adventure is a 2D Side Scroller that Sik, Kurisu and me have been working hard on for a while now. A demo should be coming out soon, so I'll make a topic about it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back