lolwut? *points to top right of screen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer something that isn't a userbar, personally. I wouldn't mind something that fits in more with the site, rather than the "all over the internet" userbar.

But whatever. Good idea, nonetheless.

The colors look good with Knuckles's colors. I agree, though, that it should be more of a square like the logo.

Autosaver said:
Because people would go like

The ms is down
Now its up
and then its down.

Me think.

I'm willing to bet that you may be right about that. This would put an end to threads like that.

Personally, I would put a URL to the master server around the image, just for convenience.

As far as I can tell, here's a complete list (May not be word for word):

"SSN moved when he found out that over 90% of accidents occur in the home."
"There is no Ctrl button on Cue's computer. He is always in control."
"There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of people Cue has allowed to live."
"Cue can kill two stones with one bird."
"It takes two AJs to screw in a lightbulb, one to hold the bulb and the other to spin the ladder!"

If anyone wishes to make an improved status bar, be my guest, the two current images are:

ms_offline.png

and

ms_online.png

Please note that people do seem to like them...

Oh, and yeah, someone finally noticed the Cue ego boosting/AJ demeaning title bar...

Code:
$input = array(
		"It takes two AJs to screw in a lightbulb, one to hold the bulb and the other to spin the ladder!",
		"There is no theory of evolution, just the people Cue has allowed to survive",
		"SSN moved when he found out that over 90% of all accidents occur in the home.",
		"Cue can kill two stones with one bird.",
		"There is no 'ctrl' button on Cue's keyboard, he is ALWAYS in control."
);

It picks a random choice from the above array and spits it out on the home page.

Oh, and yeah, it's there till the site is done and AJ decides to change the title suffix...

With the slogans, you forgot one thing... You're not exactly Chuck Norris, Cue. That and I pwn you. *Trojan'd*

I'm going with Naga. The concept is great, but it's really an eyesore to look at. The image really clashes with everything else, mostly because I'd rather have a line of text in the corner of the screen than a big ugly image.

Not that it matters. We're mostly catering to n00bs at the MB anyway.

I'm using the Void(Black) skin and the MSBar really stands out. Which is good because now I don't need to be on #srb2fun to check the MS's status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back