Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xznkd0

Screenshots: (sorry if its blurred)
srb200009bv.png

srb200010mr.png

srb200027pu.png

Last edited:
Oh me oh my. *downloads*

That was nice... Theres a little shortcut-ish place around the inside of the third screen.

Not bad, I like all siderails. (I think that's the term). Though it's probably not a good idea to add an area that needs to be passed with spindash.

Very, very nice, but a few problems:
- Spied a bit of REDWALL
- Have the bottom of the lava pool be a pit. Nothing is more annoying then a pool of lava that you cannot excape from.

i like the lvl its best with knuckles and it is possible to get out the lvl pit.
but i was wondering if theres a lap counter :?

Best yet!

This is your best circuit map yet! It's better than that first one you did, the island race one. Have any new ideas?

This is a really good level. You shuld make a level pack
any how I am about to make a icy version of this level.
All is copywrited to Flame_the_hedgehog 8)

No copyright in SRB2? That's like saying that whatever fanart you draw of Sonic fully belongs to Sega. And, well, that's not really true.

Sonic himself is copyright Sega. The original ideas of the developers, such as level design, are copyright the developers. Analogously, in a fanart, Sonic himself is copyright Sega, but the lines and colors the artist drew up are copyright the artist.

I believe that's how it goes, at least. Did you even see the copyright notice when you exit out of SRB2 by F10? Or do you just Alt+F4?

I'm pretty sure it is. Just not Sonic, Tails, or Knuckles themselves. Read the Legal section of srb2.org.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back