Emerald Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperknux

The board's UK Ecologist
This is my Level pack Emerald quest. It contains 9 Levels at the moment but I'am a beginner at levels so If you see big patches of floors I'm working on them right this minute. the emeralds may be in one bunch but If you look around Some of the Levels I put them in a few places. Please tell me what you think Please no rude/not nice comments since I'm only getting used to this.

I also Like to Thank GCfreak for the Music/level headers since lumpmod is weird on my computer but these are my own ideas

You can Download it Here

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u6azow

I'm not sure how to do screenshots Eack time I try one and post it on MS paint The picture is screwy please tell me how and I'll try and do it

HYPERKNUX said:
I'm not sure how to do screenshots Eack time I try one and post it on MS paint The picture is screwy please tell me how and I'll try and do it

Type in the console:

BIND x SCREENSHOT

x is your key. Press the key to automatically get a file called SRB200xx.png in your SRB2 folder. It contails a screenshot of the level.

Ok. Review of game. I think you should make those thin passageways wider. It's too cramped. Also, on those wide open water areas, on the sides, it seems like the walls move. Do you have a way to fix that?

For a beginner, I think you could still do better, but maybe in the future, you'll be a good level designer!

So does that mean these are common reviews of the game, common glitches that happen during the game? (Except for the cramped passages)

I'll try and fix it and I'm going to make the areas bigger especially Sand maze but thanks for your reviews and this is my first wad but It's going ok :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back