• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shadow the hedgehog remake, Final Beta released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for one thing his backspine thing doesn't have a red stripe and I fixed his fingers.

Ok guys, I edited the standing sprites a little bit more. This time, he's a lot darker and can still change colors. :)
SHAIA1-2.png
SHAIA2A8-2.png
SHAIA3A7-2.png
SHAIA4A6-2.png
SHAIA5-2.png

I used the colors, 96-111 for his fur, so that either his stripes or fur could change color in the future, depending on what we decide.
SRB2109Palette.png

zck2020 said:
I think it would be better if just the stripes change colors. It looks pretty retarded otherwise.
srb20032.png

I don't think that looks retarded...
Ground The Fox said:
Because Blaze and Amy has spin trail, and that can cause lag in servers
I didn't know the spintrails lagged in netgames. :P I was thinking of giving Shadow a yellow spin trail, like from SA2, btw.

shadpicde2.png

That is an excellent char select pic Blade. :D With just a few minor touch-ups, it will be perfect.

I didn't ignore them nitro, I just haven't added them yet. The changes you made were a little messy looking, and I'm still cleaning them up.
EDIT: The shoes just look a little sloppy to me.

In my opinion it's more user-friendly if the black fur changes colours.

Think of it this way Zck2020. Say you were playing TF2 and the only part you could change the colours of were your character's eyes, and that's how you could tell the teams apart, then how would you know who to shoot unless you walked right up to them and stared into their eyes for a few seconds?

This is similar. Most people play SRB2 in a low resolution, so they can't often tell between a red Shadow and a blue Shadow from far away because of how little difference there is between the colours. That's why I think Shadow's black fur should change colours. His black fur is like a Spy's tuxedo.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I'll let you know that I enjoy being pink!

Good for you. The last time I went pink on a character, I got laughed at and kicked (stupid n00bs...)

EDIT: Isn't homophobe a little harsh? I have a friend that's terrified of homos, and it's really quite sad to be around him when he sees one. >.<

Angelus_the_echidna said:
EDIT: Isn't homophobe a little harsh? I have a friend that's terrified of homos, and it's really quite sad to be around him when he sees one. >.<
'spose. I took it out.

Well moving away from the "pink" topic, is it decided if shadow is gonna do like sa2 and jshadow and skate with fire comming out, or is air actually going to come out this time?

BTW: What have you guys decided is shadow's fur going to change colors or not because Ill Begin brought up a good point in ctf its hard to tell what character is your enemy from a far distance and which character is on your side, if people wanna be a pink shadow, then hell GIVE EM A PINK SHADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back