• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My Mod: Sonic And The Crystal Rubies Help Wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working on a mod called: Sonic And The Crystal Rubies.
In which you can transform into Flaming Ruby Sonic.
Some Proof It's in motion? Right Here Is A Alpha Version screenshot:

Help Wanted:
Level Designer
Beta Tester ( there already must be a level designer )

This Post Will Be Updated For Any Changes

I hardly see evidence that you have done anything here. Dont'cha think you should actually do more than a title screen before you can go askin' for help?

Shouldn't you make a couple maps first before you make a Mod?

Will you be a level designer?

Drayk's right. Almost anyone can make a simple paint job mod of the title screen and call it "progress". Honestly, nobody will join a project without having further proof that you are actually willing to continue on with this.

Here's a few tips:
1. Make the levels yourself, that's pretty much the whole point of a level pack (which this is.).
2. You'll be the beta tester since you're making the maps. Good grief.

I really, really hate it when people ask for help when they don't really need it.

Look, you can't just make a few graphic mods, claim you have this huge project going on, and then ask other people to do your work for you. I understand requesting testers is important, but not level designers. You're just being lazy, and you won't get anywhere with this project if you don't want to do any REAL work on it yourself.

No. I forbid you to continue with this, as it is a complete ripoff of Fury of the Storm. Different thok sprites (rather crappy, I might add), different Super Sonic transformation, different level complete screen. It's freaking too obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back